10

Mikayla
I woke up with the alarm clock which is time for me to get ready for school. I pressed the snooze button, got up, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene. I turned the shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got in the shower.

I washed my body a few times with Lever 2000 brand Aloe soup before I got out of the shower. After I took a shower for 20 minutes, I dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and went to my room to put my clothes on. I sprayed my love box. put on my  hot pink Victoria Secret matching bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue high weights jeans and red shirt.

Mikayla's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the messy bun, sprayed myself with French, Lavender & Honey body spray, put on my necklace, grabs my things, turn the lights off and went downstairs as I saw my aunt and uncle sitting in the living ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the messy bun, sprayed myself with French, Lavender & Honey body spray, put on my necklace, grabs my things, turn the lights off and went downstairs as I saw my aunt and uncle sitting in the living room drinking coffee.
"Good morning Aunt Megan and Uncle Thomas", I said as I took out the cookies and cream poptart and the bottle of mixed berry Minute Maid juice before I start packing me the lunch because I know they going to serve the bland chicken tenders today.

While I'm packing the lunch, my uncle gets ready to say something.
"Mikayla, me and your aunt will be out of town for a business trip and I wonder are you going to be okay this weekend?", He asked since both of my relatives is lawyers.
"Yeah, I'm just want to invite a few people over on Saturday if y'all okay with it", I said wants to invite Josh, Kimi, Normani and Brianna over on Saturday.

"Alright, just don't mess up my house with whole bunch of people over here", My aunt said as she takes an sip of the coffee.
"Don't worry, we won't", I said since it's going to be an small party without alcohol nor drugs because I got to wait until at least next month to smoke weed whenever I want even I will never smoke. I'll drink here and there but I'm not getting the lungs cancer from the cigarettes and shit.

After I packed my some lunch, I grabs my things and heads out of the door as my uncle gets ready to say something.
"Have an good day of school", My uncle said.
"I will", I said as I unlocked my car door before getting in my car since I needs to stop by the gas station to put some more gas in the car on my way to school.

Brianna
Me and Anthony is sitting at the cafeteria talking about the random things since we ride the same bus. He almost gave me an heart attack this morning while I'm waiting on the bus since I was listening to the music on Pandora. He apologize to me and gave me an hug which is he smells good as hell.

Now, me and Anthony is at the locker put things we don't need in there until I heard the girl voice and it's was Kimi with the other girl next to her.
"Hey Brianna", She said as she have her hair into the messy bun.
"Hey Kimi, who's that girl next to you?", I asked as the other girl waves at me.
"This is my childhood friend Mikayla, Mikayla, this is Brianna and the new boy name Anthony", Kimi said as me and Anthony shocked her hands.
"Nice to meet you Mikayla", I said.

Sweet Lady🍦🍑🍨♎💎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें