14

Brianna
I woke up at 9 AM with the bacon smells hits my noes as I moaned out of my sleep. I got up out of the bed, yawned, made my bed up and went to the bathroom. When I'm done using the bathroom, I got out and went downstairs as I saw my dad in the living room watching This Week on ABC and my step mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I took the Royal blue coffee mug out of the cabinet.
"Good morning Brianna, the breakfast is almost ready", My step mom said as she stirred the grist with the sharp cheddar cheese and unsalted butter. I took out the Walmart brand coffee creamer out of the refrigerator, pour some in my coffee, stir it up and put them back in the refrigerator as I stirred my coffee up and sat down on the stool as I saw the plates of cheese grist, scrambled eggs, turkey bacon and toast as I takes an bite of the grist.

While I'm eating the breakfast, my phone start vibrating which is I don't know what it is but that's has to wait until I'm done eating breakfast. Unless my step mom wants me to helped her clean up her mess like I do sometimes but mostly in the mornings on the weekends.

Don't get me wrong, I helped my step mom clean up the kitchen after dinner sometimes whether we have an guest or not. When I'm done eating breakfast, I went in the kitchen, clean out the plates, grabs my coffee cup and went to the living room as I'm about to change the channel but I want to know is my dad watching this.

"Dad, are you watching this?", I asked since the religious stuff is on.
"No, go ahead and change the channel", He said since he about to helped my step mom clean up her mess. I grabs the remote and flipping through the channel for 15 minutes until I gets to Nickelodeon which is SpongeBob is on.

As soon they shows the part where Mr. Krabs told SpongeBob and Patrick not to put paint on anything, my phone start vibrating again but this time, I took out the phone to see what's going on and I got a lot of notifications from Instagram. Since I'm not watching anything important, I mind as well go on Instagram and see what's all that commotions.

As soon I go on Instagram, I got a lot of likes and mostly nice comments about my artwork since I posted it last night. I only saw a few negative comments which is one of them is Valerie but I ignore them because it's nothing but comments that I expected from little kids anyways. At least I don't post myself an naked picture on Instagram unlike Valerie and her friends.

In speaking of Valerie, I just saw an picture of her with nothing but push up bra from Victoria Secret where everybody can see her cat. The worst part is the comments where them thirsty dude since I see the tongue emojis. This girl mom parents need to discipline her because she shouldn't post shit like that around my age nor naked pictures period.

Jeremiah
I'm at home playing the video game to keep my mind off of Valerie and her bullshit. She called me last night complaining about going to Mikayla's house like I screwed her but I didn't screwed none of the females that was her house yesterday.

Especially Aaliyah since she already got a boyfriend of her own. While I'm playing the video game, my phone ringing and it's was my cousin from my mom's side Kyrie.

Phone Convo
Jeremiah💰💸💎: Hello!
Kyrie🔮💵💶: What's up cuz, what are you doing?
Jeremiah💰💸💎: Not much, just playing the video game.
Kyrie🔮💵💶: You might want to go on Instagram.
Jeremiah💰💸💎: What do you mean I might want to go on Instagram?
Kyrie🔮💵💶: Is your girl, she posted shit that she have no business be posting.
Jeremiah💰 💸💎: Who, Valerie?
Kyrie🔮 💵: Hell yeah, she got nothing but bra on.
Jeremiah💰💸💎: Are you shitting me right now?
Kyrie🔮 💵💶: Hell no man, go on Instagram and see it for yourself and where the hell is her parents?
Jeremiah💰💸💎: Her mom barely be at home.
Kyrie🔮💵💶: Alright man, I got to get ready for work.
Jeremiah💰💸💎: Alright, I'll talk to you later.
Phone Convo over