25

Brianna
Today is the last day of the baby project since I know Anthony is taking good care of him last night. We texted each other last night about the project and other stuff about 30 minutes before I went to bed since the reruns of Bob's Burger is on Adult Swim anyways.

Now, I'm in bathroom taking an quick shower, got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I walked in my room. I sprayed my love box, put on my green bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and grey long sleeves shirt.

Brianna's outfit

I put on my boats, took off my hair scarfs, put my hair weave into the ponytails, sprayed myself, put on my leather jacket, grabs my things and heading downstairs to the kitchen since both of my parents ain't here since they left for work early

I went to the kitchen, grabbed the mixed berry pancake on the stick and put them in the microwave for a minute as I fixed me some orange juice while it's cooking. When the pancake on the stick is done, I took them out of the microwave, grab my things and turned the lights off before I leave since it's time for me to heading to the bus stop.

As for Anthony, I know he bath, dressed and feed him before he ate breakfast since you know, the school breakfast be bland except for their muffins.

Normani
I'm at the media center feeding Amir since its our last day of the baby project while Jeremiah is at his locker putting things that he don't need in there. My mom came home late last night so I cooked some simple which is the Hamburg helper. I know you asking what Hamburger helper did I eat last night, I ate the chili macaroni after I feed Amir for tonight.

While I'm writing them down, I saw Erica walking into the media center mean mugging me like she wants to start shit with me but I don't feel like going back and forth with her nor her little gay friends especailly Alberto. I'm about to go back writing in my notebook until Jeremiah came back to the media center since he was gone longer than I thought.

"Sorry I took so long, Valerie makes me wants to knocked her dumbass out sometimes", He said as he about to play with our son.
"Let me guest, she called you with bullshit?", I asked not really surprised about her attitude.
"Yeah, it's too early for that shit so I hung up on her", He said sounded annoyed by his girlfriend antics.

I hope he didn't tell her about the date that we having this weekend since we going to the skating rink because I rather keep it on the low about it than hearing Valerie's mouth especially when she cheated on Jeremiah a few times herself.

Me and Jeremiah continue talking until it's time for us to go to our first block class as I got up and grabs my things. As for Brianna and Anthony, they just at the cafeteria taking care of their son since this is the last day of the baby project before its due.

Anthony
I'm at the bathroom handling my business while about 2 guys talking about some girl that they screwed which is one of them is black with the dreads and the other one is Hispanic. I wasn't surprised that they bagged Erica because she known for screwing every dude at this school according to Jeremiah.