Chapter 2: Sacrifice

"Raph!" - Leo fails to stop his brother from leaving.
Donatello flinched slightly when he heard the motorcycle engine. - "Was that the motorcycle?!" "Yeah, he went off, why?" - Leo said.
"WHAT?! THAT MOTORCYCLE WASN'T FINISHED!" "Oh boy...We have to go after him!!" - Leonardo said worried for Raph who was riding the exact same motorcycle.
The turtles quickly went to their vehicle "The Shellrazor" and went to find Raphael. Meanwhile, Raph was riding the motorcycle at full speed still angry at what happened to him before. He mumbles something to himself angrily. He then hears something behind him and looks at that direction. His brothers managed to catch up to him.
"What the shell? Are they following me?! Ugghh! Back off!" - The red masked turtle said full of anger while riding the motorcycle even faster. He quickly turned and did not realize he was approaching a dead end. - "Shell.." - his eyes widen as his hands were pulling the brakes which didn't work & were broken.
"RAPH!" - The youngest brother, Mikey, screamed in terror realizing what was happening.
Leonardo's eyes widen as he realized what was going on as well and decides to take action. He opened the door of the Shellrazor and was hanging on it. He then makes it to the top of the roof scared and worried about his brother's fate. Donatello was catching up to the motorcycle which left the chance that Leo took. As they got closer Leo quickly jumped towards the motorcycle an pushed Raph off of it. Now Leo was the one who didn't have a way out, his eyes widen even more. Raphael crushed to the ground as Leo pushed him and didn't realize where Leo was, until later.
"LEOO!!"
"NOOO!" - Two younger turtles were screaming in terror while looking at the terrifying scene that is before their very eyes. Raphael looked up as he realized that Leo crushed into the wall so hard which damaged him badly. "No...nonononoNO!! - Raph said while shaking his older brother and with eyes widen -" LEONARDO! WAKE UP!! ANSWER ME LEO!"
"L-Leo...?" - Mikey's eyes were filling up with tears as he looked with fear.
Raph was just standing there, facing Leo's fate that happened just because of him...or so he thought.