Chapter 22: Blood On My Shoulder

When that was done, he kneels down in front of Leo with a worried look - "Leo?! Oh shell, are you okay?!"

"Arghh!"- Leo groaned as he was starting to shiver. Raph gently removed his brother's hand from his shoulder, as he saw a lot of blood which was dripping more and more - "Oh shell, shell, SHELL! Ok ok ok, h-hold on!" - He looked around panicking as he was trying to stop the bleeding. He removed his red mask and wrapped it around Leo's hurt shoulder, constantly keeping a widen and concerned look.

"Leo I'm so sorry, it's all my fault! I shouldn't have stopped by to beat them, otherwise this wouldn't have ever happened!" - The hothead said in panic, placing all the blame on himself. Leo then gently spoke, trying to reassure his younger brother - "It's okay, you didn't kno-AGH!" - The sudden pain interrupted his speech.

"Oops, sorry. I'll be more gentle.." - Raphael finished wrapping the mask around his shoulder - "Ok, we have to bring you to the lair IMMEDIATELY!"
The younger brother helped Leo to get up, as Leo's breath was getting heavier. Though, he was trying to hide that to not increase his brother's worry - "L-Let's go.."

Raph kept being worried about Leonardo's wound that was only bleeding more. He was feeling a lot of guilt about it, and the running thoughts of his didn't help. He was only thinking of the worst possibilities, trying to silence them, wishing for better; praying that Leo will be alright. He helped him to sit comfortable on the motorcycle - "Are ya comfortable?" - He asked.
Leo nodded as he kept looking at his wound worriedly, but painfully. Raph sat in front of him, never stopping to worry.

"Can you...hold yourself?"
"Y-Yeah...I can." - The leader answered.
Raphael nodded afterwards, starting to ride a lot slower than before. Leo was holding onto him with one hand, while holding his would with the other. Trying to keep the pain in, he groaned.
"You okay there?" - Worriedly, his brother asked.
"Y-Yea..Aagh!"
Raphael slowed down, not knowing if he should go faster so that way can get to the lair quicker, or if he should go slower to not risk his brother falling from the motorcycle again. I don't think Raph can handle another accident that happened to Leo, especially after what just happened.

"Can you hold on if I go faster?" - Raph eventually asked, as soon he got Leo's answer.
"I can hold, just go." - His sentence was interrupted by another one of his painful, but silent groans.
Raph frowned as he rode faster. Leo clenched his teeth, not his intention to make Raph concerned even more, even though he was still unsure about him. During the ride though, he was managing to keep his groans as silent as possible, making the motorcycle engine hide those completely. His hand was covered with his own blood, as he was trying not to squint at the sight.

TIMESKIP

The two turtles reached their lair as Raph quickly parked the motorcycle in the garage, getting inside with Leo. Although Leonardo could walk on his own, the brother didn't hesitate to offer a helping hand.