Chapter 12: Burden

"We had them..." - Raph said softly.
A brief moment of silence ruled the living room, before Leo spoke once again - "You know what? I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!"
Raphael looked at Leo emotionlessly as he chuckled darkly - "Finally you said it..." - He started to back away and slowly walk towards his room keeping his fists clenched, until he started to run, slamming the doors behind him.
April looked at Leo with anger - "LEO!!"
Leo stood silent.
"WHAT THE SHELL LEO?! Okay,you don't remember him..BUT HATE HIM?! COME ON HE'S YOUR BROTHER! OUR BROTHER!"
"LEAVE ME BE MIKEY!" - He said full of anger and nothing else. He faced down, avoiding everybody's eye contact.
Mikey looked at Leo with eyes widen, those eyes were starting to get shiny as he spoke in a sad tone - "..You're not our Leonardo..."
Leonardo just stood quiet as he quickly turned and speed walked away to the lab, slamming the doors behind him as well, making the others silent for a short while.
Donnie let out a single sigh - "I'll go talk to Raph..I don't know about Leo."
"Maybe we can help?" - Casey joined as he gave a suggestion.
"Hm, maybe we can get a photo album!" - April pointed her finger up as she came up with an idea that might work - "That can help Leo remember Raph and their good moments!"
The geek smiled widely with a gasp - "April...you're a genius!"
"Thanks!" - She smiled - "We'll go now!" - She exits the lair with Casey.
"I'll get Leo...but later, when he calms down." - Donnie nodded to his brother's suggestion. Shortly after that, he went to his older brother's room, he knocked at the closed doors with a worried look - "Raph..?"
No answer could be heard. There was only silence. He knocked again.
"Raph...please."
"Go away.." - The red-masked turtle's voice cracked slightly.
"Raph, I know you're not okay. Can I come in please?"
No answer, again.
He sighed as he gently opened the door anyway, as he slowly entered Raphael's room.