Chapter 10: I Miss the Old You

Michaelangelo noticed his brother as he gave him a wave - "Hey Leo!"
Leo flinched unexpectedly - "Oh, h-hey."
"Come here! There's enough space for everyone!" - His brother shouted while pointing to an empty space near him.
Leonardo approached them silently as he looked towards Raph's direction with the corner of his eye, still kinda angry, but he didn't show it that much.
"Did Splinter tell you anything?" - Donatello asked.
"He..just told me to hang out with you guys." - The leader didn't want to mention anything else.
"Good! After me and Donnie, you can play with Raph!"
The eldest shook his head - "N-No thanks.."
"W-Why not?"
"I don't want to.."
"B-But-.."
"Let it go, Mikey." - Donnie placed a hand on his brother's shoulder, as Mikey let out a sigh of defeat. "Fine." - He kept playing his video game.
Raphael kept a look at his big brother; but unfortunately, Leo doesn't have the courage to look back. He was just so scared and he still had that strange feeling about him. No courage was left for him to fight against his own emotions and it's what got to him. It was difficult for him to face it. He just turned his head away from his innocent, younger brother.
"Uhm, Leo.." - Raph asked in a mumble - "So uh, I was wonderin'..if we are gonna go on our...patrol tonight, y'know? I-If you wanna..?"
Leo looked away from him angrily, silent.
"Uh, Leo?" - Donnie said confused as he was then interrupted by Leo's colder, darker tone - "No."
Tthe kind of voice you don't expect to hear from Leo. He just didn't know how to handle these kinds of things, especially after an accident. Raphael, his younger brother, he was everything to Leo once, but now, the red masked turtle was spending his days in fear, worry and sadness for the blue-masked leader. He does everything that is in his ability to help his big brother remember who he is missing, even though he sacrifices his own sake for him. Leo didn't even notice that and it was hurting Raph, but he didn't give up. He knew Leo would act like this, so he's trying his hardest to let it go and to, at least try, to bring his older brother back. He kept the worried look for quite a while, until they heard someone coming from the sewers and into the lair.
"Hey guys!" - A young, female voice said with a bright smile on her face. It was the turtle's dear friend, April O'Neil, although she wasn't alone. Another turtle's and April's friend was following behind her - "What's up, fam?" - It was Casey Jones who was, shortly after, joining the conversation.