Chapter 11: Finally You Said It

"April! Casey! Oh, I'm so glad to see you!" - The geek said as he got up to greet the two friends.
April smiled - "How are you guys?"
"Good..more or less." - Mikey uttered as Casey approached Raph with his usual smile - "Wussup, Raph?"
Raphael instead, forced a slight smile - "Hey..."
"Somethin' wrong? Why you look like ya haven't slept in 3 days or somethin'?"
"Ask Leo.." - He pointed at Leo with his sad look. Casey and April looked towards Leo who was sitting quietly. He finally turned to look at them with a confused look - "..April?..Casey?"
"Uhm, what?"
"Okay,this is weird.." - They both frowned in confusion, looking at each other.
Donnie sighed - "To make the long story short, he had an accident with a motorcycle and lost his memory."
"What?!"
"Woah, hold up! What happened?"
Don sighed once again as he explained the whole situation. Casey and April stared in disbelief. Leo just looked away from Raph angrily.
"Oh, almost forgot, he hates me now." - Raph added.
The girl frowned in sadness as her look showed concern for the both of the turtles - "Why?"
"Because he remembers only bad moments about him." - Donnie explained.
"Man, all of this happened before we arrived? Damn.."
"I know right?" - Casey nodded with Donatello - "I'm still surprised how he remembers us and not him."
"Yeah, weird."
"Yeah, but this won't last forever." - Raphael looked at Leonardo again but Leo didn't have enough courage to look back - "Pft, coward."
"I'm not!!" - He shouted back.
"Then look at me! I'm sick of being ignored!"
"I don't want to look at my enemy.."
"That's why I called you a coward." - Raph continued, which made Leo snap.
"Stop it! I don't wanna talk to you."
"Why not?! What have I done wrong?!"
"You're still asking?!" - He got up from his position as Donnie attempted to prevent their argument - "Guys, stop!"
Raph growled - "Yes I am, cause I didn't get an answer!!"
"YOU KNOW WELL WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU'RE THAT MUCH NAIVE TO NOT REALIZE IT?!"
Don stood between them both, trying to stop them as much as he could - "Enough!!"
Raph pushed Donnie away - "NO, I DON'T REALIZE IT! I WANNA HEAR IT FROM YOU! WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE THIS? WHY?!"
"YOU STILL WONDER WHY? WOW, GOOD JOB 'BROTHER'!!"
"JUST TELL ME!"
"IT'S BECAUSE-" - Leo wiped his slightly shiny eyes - "..BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE TIMES BEFORE! IT'S THE ONLY THING YOU DO! JUST HURT ME!"
"I-...I DIDN'T DO ONLY THAT YOU KNOW?! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT ALL OUR GOOD MOMENTS ARE JUST GONE?! Those-..THOSE DON'T MATTER TO YOU?!" - His eyes started to get shiny as he spoke.
"WHAT MOMENTS?! WE'VE NEVER HAD THOSE!"
Raph clenched his fists as his eyes were getting more and more shiny. He was crushed by his brother's words, and was it helpful that he's standing right in front of him, watching him break?