Chapter 9: A Strange Feeling

"He remembered him, but only the bad moments about him, when they argued. He's scared of him now." - Don explained to his father.
Splinter sighed sadly as Leo was crying on him - "Oh my poor son, your mind is so confused.." - He kept caressing his head to calm him down - "Me and Leonardo need some time alone, can you give us a moment, my sons?"
"Hai sensei" - Both of the turtles agreed as they left the lab.
"Leonardo?" - Leo moved away gently from his warm hug as he wiped his tears - "You need to calm down, my son. You have to clear your mind. Would you like to meditate with me?"
Leo just nodded and sniffed.
"Good, sit down and let's meditate." - Yoshi said as Leo did what was asked of him and their meditation began. Leo felt weird emotions racing through his body. He saw his younger brothers, Donnie and Mikey smiling at him which made him smile as well. Unfortunately, that joy didn't last for long. In fact, it was interrupted by Raphael's shouting and yelling which made Leo frown. Leo thought that Raph was his enemy and that he couldn't even trust him, even if he wanted to. Weird things started to show in his meditation, that he wasn't able to protect himself from Raphael who was fighting against him in his vision. He had a strange feeling about it. He flinched as he opened his eyes and his meditation ended. He was starting to be afraid.
"Leonardo?" - Splinter looked at him worriedly.
"I-I can't..I-I'm sorry, Sensei b-but..I c-can't."
"You can't what, my son?"
"I can't..meditate, and I also can't..trust him."
His father nodded - "Take your time, my son. It's ok. We won't have the training today. Go ahead and pass some time with your brothers and I am sure you'll remember everything."
"I'm not sure..I just don't know if he..has ever done something good for once.."
"He has, but I won't tell you what. You'll have to find it out on your own. Now go to your brothers, my son." - He said as he got up from his meditating position and exited the lab.
"B-But-.." - He sighed sadly as master Splinter was gone by now. All the other turtles were sitting on the couch; Mikey and Donnie were playing video games while Raph was watching them. Leonardo quietly exited the laboratory. He tried to stay quiet so he won't get noticed, but that didn't go as planned.