Chapter 7: My Brother's Tears

Leonardo grabbed his head as he heard the words echo in his mind. - "Those words.." - He whispered.
"What words? You remember him??" - Mikey asks curiously.
"H-He..I-.."
"What?"
"H-He hurt me.." - Leo said as he remembered the time where he and Raph got into a fight.
"W-What? Oh, that time? Yeah, but you forgave him! As always!"
"Forgave? But he..he hurt me!"
"Yeah, b-but we're used to it!" - The freckled brother started to get nervous - "Well, I don't mean that he hurt us..well, when he's angry he sometimes looses control and if he ever hurts us we forgive him!"
Leo just looked down with eyes widen - "He..he..he hurt me.."
"Leo, you forgave him! You always do!"
However, Leo kept starring like that with the same shocked look.
"Leo?" - He said as he put his hand on Leo's shoulder.
"I don't trust you.." - He said quietly as Mikey didn't hear quite well.
"W-What?"
"I don't trust you!! You're only protecting him!! You're not trying to help at all!" - Leo said sadly and unsurely.
Michaelangelo looked at him with scared, shiny eyes - "B-But..I'm your b-brother..how can you n-not trust me?"
"You're protecting him!" - He talks even more sadly.
"I-I'm not! I just-.."
"No! Leave!"
"B-But L-Leo.."
"LEAVE ME!!" - He shouted as his sad, little brother left the lab quickly and ran to Donatello in tears.
"DONNIE!" - He sobbed.
"What? What's wrong??"
His younger brother was crying on his chest - "L-Leo.." - He sniffed - "..doesn't trust me a-anymore!.."
"What? Nonsense! Why wouldn't he trust you?"
"He started to remember about Raph, but only the moments where he hurt him, and when I told him he forgave Raph, he shouted at me and told me I was protecting him. He doesn't trust me!!" - He said quickly with his teary eyes.
"Woah, hold up! It'll be okay." - Donatello reassured him by putting his hand on Mikey's head - "He needs time to remember."
"I hope so.."
"What's happening here?" - Raph suddenly decided to join their conversation.
"Leo again..He made Mikey cry."
"HE DID WHAT?! OH NOW HE'LL HEAR ME! I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS STUPID AMNESIA, BUT HE CAN'T MAKE MIKEY CRY!" - He quickly went to the lab.
"Wait n-no!" Mikey shouted, but it was too late as Raph opened the door quickly and approached Leo - "NOW EXPLAIN WHY DID YOU MAKE MIKEY CRY?!"
Leo's eyes were filled with tears when his angry brother entered the lab.