Chapter 13: Fighter of my Feelings

Raphael was in the darkness on his bed. He was sitting in a position where he's hugging his legs and hiding his head between his knees. There are broken objects and cushions on the ground, his punching bag was ripped open and close to it was one of his sais. Donnie's eyes widen when he entered the messy, dark room. He approached his older brother slowly with a very worried look on his face - "Raph..." - He talked in a gentle voice - "You know he doesn't mean it..right...?"
Raphael gave no answer.
"Leo is not in his real state.."
"And when will he come back to his 'real state'..?" - Raph uttered darkly without looking up.
"It takes time..but you know he doesn't mean it. Deep down he knows that you're his brother that he always loved..and deep down you know how much he cares.." - With a gentle voice his younger brother reassured him, hoping he'll open up his eyes.
"He hates me...He said it, being in his real state or not. If he said it, then he must've felt it at least a little bit in his normal form."
"No Raph," - Donnie didn't give up - "he only said it cause he was confused and he didn't trust you at first. You have to gain his trust...also, you've heard Splinter, his mind is confused and takes time to accept his surroundings"
Raphael sat once again in pure silence.
"Listen, you have to stay strong. These words you heard aren't real. Have you seen how he behaves? He's not the real Leo..You have to admit it, he will come back."
Raphael looked at his brother with red, shiny eyes - "And how do you know that?! There's even a possibility that he'll NEVER come back! Have you thought about that, braniac?! HUH?!"
In hesitation, the purple-masked geek answered - "I haven't..cause this isn't an eternal amnesia! And if he remembered the bad moments, there's a possibility that he'll remember the good ones!"
"FINE!" - The hothead snapped - "THINK HOW YOU WANT! I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR CONSOLATION OR SOMETHING! I'M OK! GO AWAY!!" - He pushed his brother away from him hardly. Pushed away, Donnie kept his look focused on Raph - "I know you're not okay...Please don't make this even worse." - He opened the door as he was about to exit, but before, he looked at Raph once again with a sad look - "Deep inside you know how much Leo loves you..." - With that, he closed the door as he exited the room, leaving Raph behind. The older brother growled and punched the wall hardly, after that he sat in the same position as before and was trying to calm down his breath...