Chapter 14: A Hidden Memory

"So,you talked with him?" - Michaelangelo asked.
"Yes, but you know his reaction." - Donnie confirmed.
"I figured. So I guess it's my turn now.." - He looked towards the lab - "Oook, wish me luck." - With that, he started walking towards the laboratory.
Donnie gave his little brother a wave - "Goodluck."
Moments later Mikey knocks at the lab's door - "Leo can I enter?"
No answer. Just silence.
"Leeeooo! Answer please! Can I enter?"
Leo broke the silence that was ruling the air - "What do you want?"
"Just can I...?" - His brother begged.
"...come." - Simply said, Mikey entered with a smile. "Hey big bro! How are you? You calmed down?"
"I was calm."
"Yeah, yeah, sure." - The freckled mutant giggled and sat next to Leo, as then his smile disappeared.
"Tell me what you want from me." - Leo said avoiding his eyes.
"I wanna know why did you say something like that to Raph. Ok, he hurt you, but have you seen how he cared about you? He loves you, Leo. I'm sure his heart is broken now."
"Can you stop talking about him so much? I know what he has done." - Leo faced Mikey darkly - "Not only me, but to you and Donnie.."
"But did you ask yourself why do we love him anyway?"
Leonardo finally snaps - "I know his plan..he's tricking you! When he gains your trust he'll do something bad!"
The room went silent. Leo and Mikey exchanging glances. Until,
"...pfft AHAHA!" - Mikey laughed at his brother's silly idea - "Raph and planning are two words that can't be in the same sentence." - He wiped the tears of laughter.
"What? No really!" - Leo frowned as the goofball pats Leo's shoulder.
"Oh come on, bro. If he wanted to do something, he would've done it a long time ago."
Leo pushed Mikey's hand from his shoulder in anger - "Grr..."
Even though the idea of his made no sense, Mikey couldn't help but worry - "Leo?"
"He's planning something, I know it.." - His older brother uttered as Mikey sighed afterwards.
"Whatever you say. I tried to tell you the truth but you don't believe me so, I can't do anything else...now it all depends on you. See ya." - He exits from the lab and noticed Don waiting for him.
"Any luck?"
"He thinks Raph is planning something.." - He explained - "Well, no. No luck at all."
"I thought so," - The geek sighed - "Well nothing else to do other than wait for Casey and April to arrive."
"You just called the right people!" - O'Neil entered with a smile and two boxes.
"Perfect timing guys, 'cause we need your help."
"We heard," - Casey joined the convo - "and we'll help as much as possible."
"Aaand, we have this!" - She puts the box down and takes out two big photo albums.
Donnie smiled at their clever idea - "Wow, I hope that'll help."
"Alright, they have to come!" - He smiles.
They all nodded as Donnie let out another sigh - "Let's get this over with..."