Chapter 8: Worry

"What the-?! Leo, are you-..?" - Raphael tried to understand what was happening to his big brother while he was slowly approaching him. - "Leo?"
"S-Stay back.." - Leo whispered so that Raph could barely hear.
"What? What are you-?" - Then his tone got serious - Okay. What's going on here?"
Mikey sniffed - "He remembered you."
"But, that's a good thing!"
"Yeah but..he only remembers the time where you hurt him."
"Oh.." - After he realized what was going on, Leo looked at him once again. His eyes were widen as he gazed at him, quickly looking down afterwards with teary eyes. He didn't have the courage to look at him for long.
"Don't shout at him, he's not in his real state." - Donatello broke the brief moment of silence.
Raph decided to help him calm down as he talked with a gentle voice while approaching him - "Leo..I'm Raph, y-your brother..I won't hurt you, promise!"
Leo moved away from him in fear - "G-Go away!"
One by one, his brothers started to reassure him, starting from Donnie - "He's right, Leo, you can trust him."
"Leo..please." - Raph said in sadness.
His fear was growing more and more as Raph was approaching him - "W-Why should I trust you?! Stay back, go away!"
"Leo-" - Leo interrupted Donnie's speech - "Why should I? You're protecting him too!"
"..no, he is not." - Raphael sighed - "Okay, you don't have to trust me, but please, at least trust them. They deserve to be trusted."
"We're your family, Leo."
Leo started to shiver slightly as his breath was getting heavier. His brothers started to worry about him.
D: "Leo?"
M: "You ok?"
"Go away. Now." - He said as Raph just looked down and left the lab once again. Shortly after that Master Splinter saw the scene and entered in the lab where the other three turtles were - "My sons, what happened? What's wrong with Raphael?"
The eldest son looked at his father with eyes red of crying, still going through the same pain he has once experienced - "F-Father.." - He whispered softly.
Splinter approached his son with worry - "Leonardo? Are you alright?"
"F-Father!" - He quickly hugged his father and cried on him. He just couldn't keep it inside of him any longer. He felt all these emotions race all of a sudden and he didn't have the strength to fight against it, so he didn't, as he just let those emotions go. Splinter caressed his sons head gently as he looked at Don and Mike as if he was asking for explanation...