Chapter 15: Photograph

April broke the silence that lasted for some moments - "How do we make them come here?"
"Let me do it." - Mikey clears his throat - "RAAPH! LEEOO! COME HERE! THERE'S AN EMERGENCY! HURRY!"
Raph and Leo rushed from their rooms and quickly ran to the living room - "WHAT?! WHAT EMERGENCY?!" - They yelled at the same moment.
"The emergency that April and Casey came back with photo albums and we're gonna watch them!" - Mikey grinned widely.
"...Are you kidding me?" - Raph said in annoyance and Leo frowns immediately.
Michaelangelo grabs Raph's and Leo's arm and pulls them on a couch together with a smile - "Oh come on! Let's sit and watch these albums!"
The leader crossed his arms - "Whatever.."
"Mikey, I'm not sure-" - The red-masked brother didn't finish his sentence but the album was already opened and there was the first picture. They can see a picture of the whole family sitting on a couch, watching a movie. They brought popcorn, pizza and some Coca Cola on the table in front of them.
"OH!" - Mikey shouted - "Remember this one? It's our first movie night!"
Leo looked at the picture silently but did not seem to recognize any of it. A laugh fulfilled the room, it was Mikey's.
"You remember when I spilled my coke on Donnie? He became so sticky that Raph and Leo made a challenge who can stick more popcorn on Donnie! Ahaha! That was so funny!"
Raph chuckled slightly.
Everybody looked at Leo as they were awaiting his answer. He just grabbed his head trying to remember, however, he frowned knowing that he could not and it was useless to try - "I-I don't remember."
Raphael frowned and looked down in silence, but scoffs silently.
"Oookay, next one." - Donnie flipped a page and there was a picture of Leo wrapping a bandage around Raph's arm. He was helping him 'cause he was hurt after the patrol that night - "You have to remember this one?"
Raph looked at Leo with the corner of his eye, he was not expecting that Leo would remember it. Unfortunately, Leo didn't remember that picture as well.
"Oh! And this?" - It was a picture of their training session that Mikey pointed at - "When you were fighting with Raph against me and Donnie! Cause you are the team A and you called us the team B?"
"Team..? I-..ugh, I don't remember any of this!" - Leo grabbed his head with a deep frown.
"This is useless." - Raph simply and severely said as he quickly got up and started walking towards his room without turning back.
"N-No wait!" - Michaelangelo begged sadly as his eyes started to shine.
"I'll go now.." - Leo got up.
"No please! At least you!" - The eyes of his little brother were filled with tears as he begged them not to leave. However, they didn't listen.