Chapter 3: The Bad Wound

In the lair
They put Leo on a laboratory bed where he was laying unconscious and full of blood.
"Okay..he has bad wounds.." - Donnie said while checking the wounds on Leo's body.
"B-But you can h-help him..right?" - Mikey said still a little afraid after what he has witnessed.
"Yes, but it'll take some time." - Don answered trying not to panic out loud for the sake of his brothers.
Raphael kept looking at Leonardo - "Oh Leo..." - his eyes were filled with preoccupation, sadness, fear and guilt that he could not ignore - "Please..heal him." - he looked away sadly, shortly after that.
"I'll try my best.." - That was the last thing Donnie said before he started to work on helping his poor brother.

Three hours later
Raphael entered into the laboratory, hoping that something good has happened - "You done?"
"Yeah, I did all I could.." - Donnie replied.
Leonardo was laying down on the lab bed still unconscious without any movements. His wounds were cleaned and all stitched up. Raph approached Leo and kept giving him a sad look.
"He seems to have some deep wounds, but I've stitched them up and cleaned them. He's still unconscious." - Donatello explained.
"I see..." - Raphael grabs a chair & sits next to his unconscious brother - "Go to rest Donnie, I'll keep an eye on him." - He suggested.
"Fine, call me if something happens." - His purple masked brother sighs and exits from the laboratory, leaving the two turtles alone.
Raph did not move his look from his sleeping brother and was begging him to wake up. Leo, of course, didn't hear that. Unfortunately, Leo didn't move. The fact that he sacrificed himself for his younger brother who got himself in trouble for no reason whatsoever was crushing him. Raph just sighed and waited all night long for his brother to finally open his eyes and look at him like he once did.

(I'm sorry if this chapter isn't as long as the other two. I'll try my best to make the next one longer.)