Chapter 6: Help me to Remember

"UGH!" - Raphael growled as he punched the wall once again and then sat on the bed, trying to calm his breath. Meanwhile, Mikey noticed what happened between his two brothers and asks in curiosity - "What happened?"
Donnie sighed - "What do you think happened? Raph is angry that Leo doesn't remember him."
"Hm, I figured. You think Leo will remember him?"
"Honestly, I don't know Mikey..I hope he will." - Donnie frowned.
"Can we help somehow?"
"Hm, maybe we can help him remember. Since sleep didn't help, maybe giving him major hints about Raph will. Maybe he knows, maybe he's just confused!"
"Yeah! I'll help him remember everything!" - Mikey said happily as he went to the lab where Leo was. - "Hey, hey, hey, Leo! You talked with Raphie?"
"Yeah but..he's not happy about it." - Leonardo said sadly.
"Yeah, I know. But he's always like that you know?"
"No, I don't know.." - He said with a bit of sadness in his tone.
Mikey sat next to his older brother - "Oh, yeah right. But I can give you hints about him!"
"Huh?"
"He's the muscle of the team! He's grumpy and gets angry often, especially at you! But that's not bad! Even if he doesn't show it, he's a big good guy!" - He smiled as he explained.
"Uhh, what did you say his name was again?"
Letting out a sigh, Mikey continued - "Raphael..but we call him Raph for short."
"Oh."
"Don't you remember anything? Like, you remember yesterday's accident?"
"The motorcycle..I-.." - He grabbed his head - "I only remember the crash."
"And do you know why you were in that accident?"
Leo held his head trying so hard to remember but fails - "I don't know.."
"Cause you saved him! You saved Raph! He was on that motorcycle and you took his place! He left the lair after he argued with you and went with his motorcycle, but the brakes didn't work!"
"I don't remember any of that.."
"Even when he shouted at you? Come on, nobody can forget angry Raph!"
Leonardo had a slight headache as he remembered the words echoing through his mind. Those words were the words that Raph yelled while arguing with him. He knows he heard them somewhere before but can't remember from where. That was the question he didn't have a good time answering...