Chapter 19: Fear of Mine

Leonardo's mind was filled with thoughts and memories from the past that he's trying to remember. As he looked at the picture, he remembered only some words from that moment and as he did so he chuckled slightly.
"You remember it?" - Hope filled his brother's voice.
"A little..." - Leo smiled.
"And what do you remember?"
He sat there while trying to remember more - "We were scared of-...what was it..." - He shouted as he recalled - "Oh! The movie!"
Raph smiled - "Yeah!"
Leo followed his brother's expression.
"Alright, and this?" - A picture of them climbing a dojo tree was now shown before their eyes. It was a competition who can get to the top first.
"The challenge! I remember! I was about to win!" - Leo grinned as he realized he remembered that moment clearly and it wasn't a struggle like the other times.
Raph's hope grew with each picture - "This?" - It's a picture of them painting their skateboards.
"Our skateboards...we were painting them!"
"Exactly! Good work Leo! You remembered!" - Raph said with joy.
Leonardo's smile soon started to fade at a certain thought - "..Still.
.there's some things I can't remember."
"But this is a first step! We'll continue tomorrow?" - Raph kept the same exact smile of before, believing that his brother will manage to get his memory back sooner than expected.
Leo smiled as well before his smile became a slight frown.
Raphael noticed that - "What's wrong?"
"N-Nothing...it's fine."
"I'm all ears, tell me." - He demanded.
"I still..don't really know you..." - Leo spoke after a sigh.
Raphael stiffened and frowned slightly - "I figured. I repeat, think what you want."
"..but...I'm-.." - Leo faced down.
"You what?" - Raph's smile soon faded.
The leader frowned wider as his eyes got shiny - "I-I'm scared..."
Raph's eyes widen slightly - "You? Scared? Why?"
"I-I don't know...What if I forget you completely?? What if I never remember?!" - His eyes are only getting shinier and shinier with each word he spoke and each breath he took. His breath was becoming slightly heavy from all the panic he's going through. He tried to hide it, unfortunately, he failed and exposed himself unintentionally. He didn't know how to bare all this, and having no one to vent it out to, hurts.