Chapter 5: Gone from your Mind

The next day
The sound of someone opening the lab door woke Leo up instantly - "Wakie, wakie, Leo! It's breakfast!" - Mikey smiled as he was bringing a plate with food for Leo. The leader has just awoken when Mikey asked him - "You hungry, big bro?"
"Mh, a little, thanks." - Leo said while taking the plate his little brother brought him. Michaelangelo's smile became slightly forced as he was talking - "Now..you remember anything about Raph?" "Who is Raph? Why do you keep talking about him?!" - Leo sounded very confused. In that moment the doors opened again and Raph entered saying - "I'm Raph."
"Raph, you came! Alright, I'll leave you two to talk, see you!" - Mikey said as he exited from the laboratory. Raph took a chair and sat down next to the bed where Leo was, he kept looking down. After a minute of silence he spoke again - "So, you don't remember me, uh?"
Leo shook his head - "Have we met before?"
"We are brothers, of course we've met!" - Raphael's voice was filling with anger. Leo was silent, not knowing how to respond to that. "..Grr.." - Raph growled to himself keeping his fists clenched.
"Brother..? I don't remember.." - He grabbed his head while trying to remember the past. Raphael got up from his chair - "I don't understand! What is different from me and our bros?! Why do you remember them and not me?? You hafta remember me!!" Leonardo reacted to the loud words quickly as he moved away from his hot-headed brother - "I don't know you! S-Stay back!!" "GRRR, BUT HOW?! UUGH, YOU KNOW WHAT?! I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME! WHO NEEDS IT?! SCREW IT!" - Hot-head exited the lab quickly and slammed the door. Leo tried to process what just happened. Raph was walking towards his room angrily and as he was walking, his younger brother Donatello saw him and he got worried - "Raph, what happened??"
"GO AWAY!!!" - He shouted angrily.
"Raph, please, tell me what happened?!"
"YOU KNOW WHAT! THAT IDIOT DOESN'T REMEMBER ME! BUT I DON'T CARE! I-I DON'T EVEN CARE!!" - He was punching the wall in his room angrily. Donatello sighed before speaking - "I know you may be mad about this, but you need to calm down, if not for yourself then at least for us..."