Chapter 21: Another Accident?

The two turtles started heading towards the garage to grab their motorcycle. Raphael sat in front as Leonardo sat behind him. They put their helmets on as the leader was still unsure about this. But he decided that he should trust him anyway, at least for now. Raph smiled as he made the motorcycle engine growl - "Ya ready?"
Leo nodded as he held onto his brother, so he doesn't fall.
"Ok, then! Let's go!" - Raph shouted with no hesitation to start the ride quickly - "WOHOO!"
"Aah!" - The blue-masked turtle shouted as he got startled at the first impression. He held onto Raph stronger, as he didn't expect that speed from him, especially at the very start. The hothead chuckled instead, as he was riding faster on the street - "Enjoying?" - He asked with a louder tone due to the engine and all the wind.
Leo was scared at first, but after a while he smiled widely - "Yeah!"
Raph was so happy now - "WOOHOO! I KNEW IT!"
Leo was chuckling from enjoyment and wasn't caring about if he should trust Raph or not. He was happier than ever at this moment. Raph smiled widely too. It's like this ride was their therapy for all the tears they let some moments ago. Who would've thought that they'd be getting along so quickly, especially after a fight? The wind was blowing onto them as they were happily riding through the lit up NYC streets. They were riding like that together until Raph slowed down and eventually stopped the motorcycle.
"What happened?" - Leo asked.
"There." - His brother pointed at some delinquents who were forcing the lock of the jewelry store door open. Things weren't going quite as planned.
"This night is becoming more and more fun." - The red-masked turtle smirked at Leo as he cracked his knuckles.
As he noticed the delinquents, Leo's expression became more severe - "Agreed. Let's go."
They started to sneak up on them in stealth and full ninja mode. They appeared behind them from the shadows as Raph made a fake cough to draw their attention. The delinquents turned to their direction quickly; they weren't expecting company.
"The jewelry store isn't open at this hour, 'cuz everyone's sleeping"- He spoke - "But don't worry...I'll make you fall asleep quicker than you expect."
The action has begun. The turtles found themselves attacking the delinquents violently. The fight went on and on as it was getting more intense and violent. Suddenly, while fighting, they heard a loud shot from a gun. Raph's eyes widen at the unexpected scene that occurred. Leonardo widened his eyes as well as he started to feel sudden pain in his shoulder. He screamed as he fell on his knees, holding his shoulder with his other hand, slowly realizing what happened.
"LEO?!" - Raph quickly ran towards the delinquents and started to furiously beat them even more. He scared them away by taking their gun and shooting the bullets around them. He didn't wanna end up being a criminal after all. But now, his only thought was his big brother...