29: A bouquet of flowers

THEA'S P.O.V

I was feeling stuff. My head was preoccupied with the thoughts about Olivia. I tried to ignore it but it wouldn't leave my head. I was no longer crying, but I'm still not over the fact that I lost a sister.

I feel like I lost everyone.

Letting out a deep sigh, I continued typing on my computer. I tried to keep myself busy with work so I won't be thinking about Olivia. I can't be thinking about her all the time. I must let her go. She is already happy up there and pain free, that's all that matters. Though I wished things wouldn't have to go like this.

"I can't believe it's 15 days left before christmas," I heard Bella said. "I can't wait to visit my parents"

"You're going to Cardiff?" I heard Grey asked.

"No, Portsmouth. What about you?"

"I'm going to Austria with my sister's family"

"What about you, Thea? Where will you celebrate christmas day this year?"

Shifting my eyes from the computer screen, I turned to look at them. "Erm, I guess I will be celebrating it in Paris"

Last week Arthur announced that we are going to celebrate Christmas day in Paris, just the two of us. We will still celebrate it with Arthur's parents though, we leave the night after that.

I was over the moon when he said we will go to Paris. I have always wanted to go there, because who wouldn't? It's the city of love, and there are so many cool places to visit there, especially the iconic Eiffel Tower.

"Girl you are so lucky, makes me want to get married so my future husband can take me there too"

I smiled. "I'm sure you will one day, Bella"

"It's about time you and Steve make it official, Bels," Grey said this time.

I almost forgot that Bella had gone on a date with Steve Daniels from the I.T a few times. Steve is a nice guy, and funny too. They are pretty close and I could see that Steve really likes her, and I think Bella does too.

A few hours after that, we left the office to go home where Arthur had already waited for me at the lobby. Just by seeing him in front of me made me feel better.

"Hey, how was work?" He asked as I buckled up.

"It was okay as usual. How was yours?"

"It was okay too," he said as he started driving. "I can't wait to leave to Paris with you"

That made me smiled. "Me too. I can't wait to explore the whole city"

"We will explore the city in 15 days"

It's really exciting to be thinking about it, even more that I will be there with Arthur. There's nothing more that I want than being with Arthur. I feel like I have loved him even more each days.

"Arthur?"

He turned to me. "Yeah?"

"I love you"

That made him smiled, the smile that I love to see. "I love you too, wifey"

It's such a relief that I can finally tell him how I feel without being afraid of rejection. Because I knew that now he loves me too. It's crazy to look back to a year ago when we got married. When there was no love in this marriage. It's crazy how 'time' can change everything, including your heart. But I'm glad that it goes this way.

ARTHUR'S P.O.V

Home. A place where I can go to take this off my shoulders. Home is where you feel loved and safe. And that's how I feel right now. Cuddling with my wife in our bed, listening to her ranting about some random things. I have missed when she talks a lot.