How you meet (Characters)

Uhtred:
You are Sihtric's sister. Sihtric came back for you and took you with him which is where you met Uhtred.

Finan:
You were the daughter of a Lord of Wessex. Uhtred and his men stayed in your village one night and you ran into Finan. It was love at first sight. On a whim, you crept away with him and his friends into the night and became a member of their crew.

Sihtric:
You grew up in the same village as him. When you grew up and came over to England, you both stayed together and he always tried to protect you.

Osferth:
You were a bar maid in a small town in Mercia. He and his friends stopped in on one of their journeys and you were very kind to them- him especially.

Ragnar:
You were the daughter of a Lord of Wessex. Ragnar was captured by your father and brought to his estate and remained captive. Vikings fascinated you and you would often sneak down to the cells to talk to him.

Cnut:
You were the most beautiful girl in his camp. He chose you to be his wife after he came to England as there was competition between men in the camp for you. But he was the leader and he got what he wanted- you.

Brida:
You followed Ragnar's clan and had been friends with both her and Ragnar for a long time.

Aethelflead:
You were a friend of Uhtred and followed with his group. You met Aethelflead when she and your group crossed paths and you fell for her immediately.

Edward:
You were the daughter of the king of Northumbria. You had been betrothed to Edward sine you're birth but, luckily, you became good friends as children as your shared a similar sense humor.

Eadith:
You were close to her brother and had known her for many years.