One.

Sydney! I can't believe you bought this fucking big ass whip!" Raheem screamed at me, standing just a few feet away from my big Roll's Royce 7 seater. I don't know why he felt the need to yell, my window is rolled down.
"Raheem, shut your trap, it's literally like 8 am and Auntie Natasha is the reason I'm in this fucking tank, okay?" I pleaded with him. I'm in front of Raheem's Manchester home and, besides the yelling, I'm so happy to see him. "You know ever since she got in her engineering bag she buys new toys just to park at the London house, now I'm the only one around to use it."

"First of all, its 5 pm in Manchester, you know, the place you're in right now? Secondly, I never know with you, you have a flair for the dramatic" Raz says, rolling his eyes as I open my door to step out the double R SUV. An automated step comes into place to aid me on my journey down and quite frankly this doesn't help my case. "You've got to be kidding me.." he mumbles

I plant my feet on the concrete, ready to defend myself, "I know you're not talking! Last time I talked to you, you and your giant head and itty bitty brain..." I motion largely with my arms and then pinch my fingers real close so that my acrylic-adorned fingertips were nearly touching 🤏🏽 "were trying to justify to me why you had to pay someone five stacks to edit your 15 minute YouTube video." I tilt my head to the side questioningly.

Raz then did what he does best, played dumb, "I sincerely do not recollect what you are referring to," oh Lord, here we go with this posh accent, " but I simply refuse to indulge you in a verbal altercation."

He's such a dumbass. Why am I in England again?

We stare at each other with expressionless faces, waiting for the other to crack. But since we all know I am the mature one, Raz releases a chuckle and eventually burst out laughing, unable to control himself anymore and I soon join in.

I missed my cousin so much. That's why I'm here. Well...that's why I took the job offer.

Once Raz caught his breath, he threw his arm over my shoulder and led me into his home. "So wagwan cousin, how was the flight?" He asked as we stepped beyond the foyer into the silver glam styled living room and plopped down on the couch.

I let out a huge tired sigh and then groaned, throwing my head back on the couch. Raz is right when he says I'm dramatic but honestly it runs in the family so if I were him, I'd shut it. "All thirteen hours from LA to Manchester?" I paused and sat up, allowing a grin to play on my lips, "I was going to complain like usual but when you're given the star treatment from Etihad, you simply cannot complain!" Now it's me who adopts a posh accent.

Raz raises is eyebrows at my positive words, "I didn't really expect that since you find a way to complain about absolutely everything" he lets out a chuckle. I smack him in the face with a beaded pillow and I hope it hurt.

"Girl, so anyways, I can't believe I'm here with my favorite cousin in the whole wide world!" I squealed while snatching him up in a hug. Raz acts like he hates affection from me, but I know it's all an act. You can't hate me.

sterling7
📍Manchester, England

sterling7📍Manchester, England

👤sydsterling

👤sydsterling

sterling7 Anyone know the number for pest control?

Liked by leroysane19, kylewalker2, dele, and 250,390 others

View all 1,084 comments
sydsterling you're bold online but I could've sworn I had you in a headlock 3 minutes ago

user304 Raheem lets random groupies in the house now? You hate to see it 🤢

kylewalker2 as much as you've been talking about her in practice I could've sworn you missed her but 🤐

pepsifootball 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

mancity greatness runs in the family #letsgettowork
↪️sydsterling born ready!🙌🏽