022

THIRD PERSON

"What are you doing here?" Ace asked Eunice, who appeared in front of him out of nowhere.

He didn't expect to see her, especially now that they had just broken up and he had already dumped everything that happened between them.

Eunice stepped closer to him, her eyes puffy from crying. Her nose was red, and her cheeks had tears on them.

"Please..." her voice broke. "Please come back to me."

Ace shook his head. He thought he had dealt with her already. Akala nya ay tapos na ang lahat at natanggap na ng dalaga ang desisyon nya. Looks like that wasn't the case.

"We're over, Eunice," he said in a stern voice. "Stop this already."

"No!" she fumed, raising her voice a little. "Hindi ako titigil. I love you. Please, come back to me."

"Eunice, please," he said, a little irritated now, as he faced her direction. "Tumigil ka na. Tapos na tayo."

"No!"

She rushed to his side before he could even walk away, and without warning, she knelt in front of him, her hands showed how she was begging.

"Come back to me, please." she whispered, crying her eyes out while kneeling right in front of him, not caring about how bad it looked.

"Eunice, ano ba?!" Ace raised his voice, looking down on her. "Maawa ka sa sarili mo. Tumigil ka na."

She shook her head repeatedly, like a child whining to it's parent just for them not to leave.

"I-I won't leave until you tell me what I want to hear," she swallowed as she said that. Ni hindi alam kung saan nya nakuha ang lakas ng loob para sabihin 'yon.

Ace clicked his tongue as he ruffled his own hair aggressively, frustrated. Instead of talking, he only looked her in the eye, not muttering a word.

Eunice sniffed, her lips trembling. "I-I love you. I'll do anything, j-just come back to me."

"Tumayo ka dyan." was all he said. He didn't even pay attention to whatever she was saying. Her words fell on his deaf ears.

"No," she repeated. "I won't."

Ace's last string of patience was gone as he held her by her arms and forcely pulled her up. Mahigpit nyang hinawakan ang kanyang mga balikat as he moved his face closer to hers.

"Listen," he started. "Wala na tayo. Tapos na tayo. Naiintindihan mo ba 'yon?"

His cold and hard voice was too shocking for Eunice to even speak. She only looked at him with the same eyes full of tears.

"Tumigil ka na. Tigilan mo na ako. Tapos na tayo."

He let go of her shoulders. Tumalikod sya at maglalakad na dapat palayo, but she swiftly grabbed his arm and held both of his cheeks, going in for a kiss. But before she could do that, Ace immediately pushed her away.

"What the hell, Eunice?!" he bolted, pissed. "Ano bang problema mo?! Can you not understand what I just said?!"

Eunice cried, but Ace didn't seem to care of that. He kept an annoyed look plastered on his face.

"Don't ever follow me again. We are done." he said sternly.

Before she could speak another word, Ace had already walked away, leaving her with nothing but a broken heart.