Little Things

This is my book. My characters. My storyline and plot. Please don't take it or else I will report you, if you continue doing it......My Step-father works in the government. My mother is a police detective and if it will come down to where I will travel all the way on your door step to find you. and tell you personally to stop copying my book. I will do it. t(-.-t). Thank you c: Have a nice day. xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

 Early 2012

As I tapped my highlighter impatiently looking at the clock waiting for my professor to get done already with class. I get a text from Eleanor.

"Where r u? I never understood why your professor is too chatty xx"

My professor finally dismissed us, "Finally" I thought to myself. As I ran out of the building like a bolt I noticed Eleanor laughing and had a excited expression on her face.

"Come on! We still got to pack and catch a flight remember?" I laughed at how excited she was, she is one of my best friends.

 She was actually the first person that I got to know l when I got to Uni. Eleanor and I were planning to go to Hawaii. It was Gorgeous! It seemed like a very well idea to go there for a vacation.

"So, I invited Lou and the lads. How exciting?" while buckling her seat belt, Eleanor said it with an excited and a "don't kill me that I invited the guys along" voice. 

"Well this sure would be so fun." I said with obvious sarcasm while pounding my books into my book bag.

 I know they are a bit silly but we'll have fun." She laughed

"Of course Harry was ecstatic to hear you're going......" she said with her eyebrows raised and a sneaky smile on her face.

I made a face at her, "Oh really well is that why you and Louis are bringing the guys? So nice of you two" I said with obvious sarcasm
Eleanor turned on the radio "Come on he's a good bloke, He seems to fancy you!" she said with a teasing tone.

"Well you know I'm only going on this trip because to have fun and to explore the place.... Not to explore pop star sensation Harry Styles"
We both blew up with laughter. After our laughter died down, Eleanor turned the music up louder and I just stared outside the window, remembering the first time I met Harry. 

~~~~~~~~

e.e 

This book was written so long ago......like.........2 years? Idk.....I just discovered One Direction and....yeah.....

Dont judge meh e.e

Oh there is a photo of Lydia right there on the right c: 
thank you :D -Lidia xx