Chapter Eleven - Questions

(F/C/S/C) - Favorite Cartoon Show Character

I finally collapsed on my bed. I had just finished putting all of the clothes we had bought into the walk-in closet I had, and along with that, I decided to finally decorate my room and move things around a bit. My lights and posters were up, so I didn't have to worry about them finally.

As I laid there, multiple questions started to fill my head. I started to think about my family. All of my friends who I had promised to hang out with soon. I can't imagine how many missed calls and texts are flooding my phone right now.

Luna. I wonder what's happening with her now. I hope that she's alright. She must have already reported me going missing to the police. Maybe she even found the Blue Blood Killer already, since Tanner gave her that file full of information. I wish he had dropped me off with Luna. Why did he decide to keep me?

What does he want from me?

I turned over to grab a stuffed (F/C/S/C), hugging it close to me. I sighed in frustration at my self. I could have run away multiple times. Down at the beach, and at all of the several stores we had gone to today. I'm positive that the cashiers at each place would have loved to help me. I'm sure that if I did, Tanner would find out. I've seen how he is in action - fast and light on his feet. But somehow I feel like that's not the only reason why I didn't think to try and escape. Whenever I think about running away, there is an instant hesitation that I can't seem to find the source of.

Nevertheless, my ass is definitely stuck here.

I'm suffocating my brain. I should go outside. Maybe not down to the beach this time.

(There will be a chapter tomorrow, so stay tuned! Please vote or comment, it helps so much! THANK YOU FOR READING!)