LIVING WITH THEM

PROLOGUE

KANG Y/N is a girl who is born with a silver spoon in her mouth, in other words, she is born into a rich family.
Her parents are known for their great works such as high technologies and futuristic gadgets where they both work together to build the greatest of all works.

Along building this greatest work of them, they didn't expect that their family could be put to an unstable and dangerous state.

Y/N's parents died wherein her brother was the only relative that was left to live with her.

As Y/N turned 18, she also lost her brother. Kang Daniel died due to an explosion that was said made  by the enemies of their family.

Despite of being alone, Y/N didn't know that her brother made human robots that would help her to live outside her comfort zone.

"Y/N, they're the robots that will be going to work with you,"

"Robots? They are robots?"

"It was designed by your brother before he died. He said that this will be a huge help for you."

"Help? That's funny. I don't need them, Irene."

"I will only allow you to leave this mansion if you're with them. I know you want to live normally, so take it."

"How does being surrounded by robots will make me live normally? Why can't you just let me live on my own without these robots?!"

"Because we both know that living around people isn't something normal for you. Besides, you know that your life is in danger—"

"Your life is in danger. Geez! I would love to seek that danger."

~~~~
A/N: Many characters will appear, not just twice. So by this time, I want to say sorry if you find it weird that this story is categorized as "Twice fanfic" but most of the chapters focus on other characters particularly 'Irene' because she's the guardian of the main character (reader) here in the story. But I do promise that it will be at the beginning of the story and I'll try to change it immediately as the story starts on the set that I wanted. Sorry again and hope you'll enjoy it ♥️

Edit: This story has three parts, please read it till the end. Goodluck (lol)