/Thirty Four/

Third Person

Irene drives herself to the headquarters as the junior team instructed Irene to go there. Not so long she arrived at the headquarters.

"Where's the junior team?" Irene asked as she entered the department.

"They are in your office together with two new persons," Yeri said

"Two persons?"

"Chaeyoung and Dahyun, The junior team saw them after their class," Yeri explains.

"Ok thank you. Get me food for my visitors." Irene said and entered her office immediately.

As she entered she heard yelling and screaming in her office.

"Geez! This is your fault small bean!"

"Woah! Why me? Aren't you the one who didn't do your job nicely?!"

Irene frowned as she saw the junior team looking at the two persons in fear as they are arguing.

"Hey!" Irene yelled which catches the attention of the two persons.

"Irene?!" They both said in unison.

"You two, sit down!" Irene said that made the two sit in the vacant chair as they heard the intimidating voice of the older.

"Junior team, explain what is happening here," Irene said but before that, she instructed the two ladies to shut their mouths.

Umji cleared her throat and started to explain.

"Before the dismissal, we saw Dahyun at the university. She's roaming around and after that, we decided to follow her and saw Chaeyoung. We keep our eyes on them until..." Umji stated and stopped.

"Until what?"

"They went to the convenience store to steal some foods." Yuqi continued.

Irene's eyebrows raised upon hearing the statement of the junior team.

She looked at the two younger fiercely that made them gulp.

"The police almost bring them to the precinct luckily wendy unnie also passed by and tells the police to bring them in our department instead," Chaeryeong stated.

"After that, Wendy unnie let them stay here. But wendy's unnie still gets their names as a record. She's now in the police department to settle the charges." Yuna continued.

"Ok thank you, Mission done junior team. Go and head to the scholar department. I messaged Joy to give y'all rewards." 

"Thank you unnie." The junior team said in unison and they head out.

Just in time, Yeri arrived with a tray of food.

"Thank you," Irene said and take the tray. Yeri made her way out of the office after the job.

"Now talk," Irene said and put down the tray in front of the girls.

"It's Chaeyoung! She forced me to do it." Dahyun said as she gets a slice of pizza.

"What?! You take over me just because of pizza?!" Chaeyoung yelled

"Chaeyoung you're not talking to someone far from you," Irene said.

She keeps her eyes on the two younger ones who are now eating.

"If Jihyo finds out what you guys are doing she'll probably beat your heads," Irene said that made the two stop.

"She won't bother. She's busy with her boyfriend's death." Chaeyoung scoff.

"Chaeyoung!" Dahyun exclaimed as she heard the statement of the latter.

"What?! It's right, isn't it? She hid her relationship with Daniel Oppa. All of us had an agreement not to date anyone in the circle. Now that Daniel Oppa is dead, she's still busy." Chaeyoung said

"How did you know?" Irene asked

"Who doesn't? Daniel Oppa nearly owns every technology here in Korea. Of course, I know that he's dead already as I heard the news." Chaeyoung said

"You travel too much around Korea that's why." Dahyun butted in.

The two started bickering each other while Irene is confused looking at them.

"What? Wait!" Irene said and stopped the two.

"What did you mean by traveling around? I thought you pursued your art career?" Irene asked.

"She spent all her money that she got in the university tasks in her tattoos. Now, she doesn't have any and just staying wherever she could." Dahyun said that earns glare from Chaeyoung.

"What?"Dahyun asked and look confusedly at Chaeyoung like she's asking if she says something wrong

"Are you Chaeyoung?" Chaeyoung asked because instead of her answering the question, Dahyun did it first.

"I'm just making sure that Irene would know. Who knows if you'll lie to her ?" Dahyun asked and shrugged.

"What are you talking about?!" Chaeyoung growled

"Tch, funny how you hate Jihyo unnie for hiding her relationship with Daniel Oppa yet you also lied to us," Dahyun said meaningfully.

Irene is just looking at the back and forth as they speak with each other like Irene is not around.

"What are-"

"You dated Mina, right? She just broke up with you coz you're a girl who doesn't have any dreams for the both of you!" Dahyun revealed

"Shut up!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and started to attack Dahyun.

"HEY STOP IT!" Irene screamed.

In just a matter of seconds, the two stopped.

"Can the both of you just be nice at least now?! I'm hella confused about what is happening to the both of you! Chaeyoung stays here. Dahyun follows me." Irene said with authority

"But-"

"No buts! Follow me or I'll bring the both of you to wendy and let the both of you face the consequences of what you've done!"

"O-ok. Chill." Dahyun said and stood up.

Irene turns around and walks out of the room. Before Dahyun walks out she turns to Chaeyoung and has her an "I'll be back" sign which the latter doesn't care about.

Dahyun followed Irene into a vacant room and sat on the chair in front of Irene's table.

"If you'll tell me what happened to you after the graduation, I can set you free. I'll tell wendy to erase your record in the department and also give you a nice job if ever." Irene said and looks at Dahyun seriously

"What do you want to know? Why Chaeyou-"

"No! I want to know your Dahyun." Irene said firmly.

"Fine, after all. I don't want to have a dirty record." Dahyun said and composed herself before talking.

Irene focused and listen to Dahyun as she can.