/Fifty Six/

Irene's PoV

As I left Tzuyu and Dahyun in the other room, I brought Momo, Sana, and Nayeon to the training hall.

"Are you sure, it's fine to leave them just like that?" Nayeon asked.

I just look at her and gave her a confused look.

"Let them talk first. They can settle this later." I said.

"So what now?" Momo asked.

"Since you haven't met Y/N. I just want to tell you things about her. This past week the team-taught you about your mission and things you need to do. Today, the last day. I want you all to meet Y/N Before personally meeting her. But, I just want that to happen in one run so let's just wait for the others." I said.

"Look, how sure are you-"

"Irene, Dahyun, and Tzuyu want to join you," Seulgi said as she peeks in the doorway.

"Let them come," I said.

Dahyun and Tzuyu entered and lined up with the others.

"Now, let's wait for Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung."

They just stood up looking at me confusedly while I'm looking at my watch timely.

"Irene why a-"

"Look, Nayeon you just got separated but it doesn't mean you guys all change. Have you all forgotten? You solve those problems together as fast as you guys can." I said as I cut her.

"Irene, uhm Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung want to talk to you." Seulgi came in.

"Let them come," I said and stood up in my seat.

As Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung entered, Seulgi walks out again.

"I'll stay," Jeongyeon said as she got in.

I looked at Chaeyoung who's not looking at me.

"Not me, I said what I said."

"You agreed," I said

"Since when?" She asked which made me look at her confusedly.

"I thought M-"

"Irene, sorry... Mina is here." Seulgi said.

"M-mina?" Chaeyoung asked shockingly.

Mina entered the room causing the atmosphere to change.

"Sorry if I didn't inform you. I told Irene that you agreed to this." Mina said and look at Chaeyoung.

"I...."

"Chaeyoung?" I called up.

She just gave me a look and cleared her throat. She walked beside Jeongyeon who's aligned with the others.

"Fine."

I look at Mina who secretly smiling. I just mouthed her "thank you" and she replied with a nod.

"So now that you are all in him-"

"Where's Jihyo?" Mina asked.

"I tried but, I can't get her," I said

"Glad to know." I heard Jeongyeon mumbled.

I just sighed and shook my head.

"Ok, back to the business. Chaeyoung is the only one who didn't come to any pieces of training and orientation so, Mina... I hope you can inform Chaeyoung of all the information that she needs to know." I said that made Chaeyoung look at me.

"I'll just ask Da-"

"Ok," Mina said cutting Chaeyoung's sentence.

"Good, now. I want you to meet Kang Y/N." I said and opened the projector.