/Ninety Six/

Your PoV

/afternoon/

"Hey, wake up." Jeongyeon said as she keeps on shaking my body.

"Leave me alone, I'm tired." I just said.

"Come on, come with me. The others are not yet here."

"I'm tired." I whined.

"Hey, sorry again."

"Ok."

"I mean it, I just need to say that to make you speak." Jeongyeon said that made me to sit up.

"What?"

"It's just some kind of trick. See? Do you feel better now?" She asked

"So you intentionally said those words just to make me speak about what i think?"

"Yup."

"I can't believe you." I hissed and lay again.

"Come on, After crying you have to feel yourself better."

"I'll be better if you'll let me to sleep."

"Do you want to learn how to drive?"

Eh

I looked at her and she looks like serious about what she said.

"Just don't tell to Jihyo that I taught you. She'll kill me if she founds out." She said

I unconsciously smile because of the plan and get off of my bed.

"Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~
"Ok first seatbelts!" Jeongyeon said

I'm now sitting at the driver seat while she's beside me.

"I'm nervous, oh geez!"

"You can do it, just remember what I taught you a while ago coz if you don't, we will meet in heaven." She said and buckled her seatbelt.

I sighed deeply and started the car. I startled as I heard a noise which is coming from the engine of the car.

"It's normal, calm down!"

"I'm calm, don't shout at me." I said and tighten my grips on the steering wheel.

"Ok, start whenever you want."

I nodded and focused myself. As I calmed myself, I started the car again and held the first gear.

"Please, I'm trusting my life in you." Jeongyeon said who's crossing her fingers.

The car moved slowly which made me sighed in relief for a moment. I made sure that the speed of the car is slow since I'm just trying to get use of it.

"Ok ok, good now turned left and increase your speed for a bit."

I just did what I said and minutes had passed I suddenly got excite that I went on the normal speed.

"Omg, I'm doing it!"

"Wow! You're greeeat!"

"Omg! Omg!"

~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe it, I just did it!" I exclaimed in excitement. We are now in somewhere and we decided to stop. We are now outside of the car and sitting at the bench right here.

"Me too, I thought that is the last time I'll be seeing myself."

"Yah don't you trust me?!"

"Of course! I just asked you to drive since I made you cry a while ago." She said