/Sixty Nine/

Irene's PoV

The ambulance already left, I went in the building to get some reports on Wendy when I saw Umji crying at the corner. I looked to Yuqi, Chaeryeong and Yuna who are looking at her worriedly.

"Umji. Get in the office now." I said and asked Wendy If I can use her office for a while.

As we got inside, I let Umji sit first.

"I'm sorry for what Sowon did. You're not supposed to be in this situation." I said.

"Are you removing me on the team? I totally understand unnie. I broke my promise to be a trustworthy member. I'm sorry unnie." Umji said as she's crying.

"I can't do that." She looked at me as I said that.

"W-why?"

"You're different from your unnie. I know that coz I trust you. I want you to prove me that I'm right. Beside, Daniel chose you on this team. Why would I remove you?"

"B-but."

"Did you know why Daniel removed you unnie on this company?"

"N-no."

"I don't know too, but I have an idea. I know you know that there is a rule here in the company. That no relatives working in here. Maybe Daniel founds out about you and Sowon. He doesn't have a choice but to remove Sowon. Besides, Sowon should know that it's really prohibited."

"B-but... Sowon unnie is much better than me."

"Sowon did great yes. But she went to a wrong direction. I want you to prove to me that you're different from her. You told us this and you gained my trust. But I want to trust you completely."

"T-thank you unnie."

After the short talk, we went out if the office. I called the junior team after that.

"You know what happened. I won't let that, Umji you still have to face your consequence. I decided that junior team will continue but Umji won't lead it. Just for now, Wendy will lead your group. All of the mission will be given to her and it's up to her if she'll give it. That's it, I need to go." I said and left the building as I still need to go to the hospital.
~~~~~~

"How's Jihyo?" I asked to Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"She's still under operation." Nayeon said.

"Did you contact her mother?" I asked but they just shook their heads.

"We don't even know what their numbers."

We waited till a doctor came out.

"How is she doc?" I asked

"The operation is done. Nothing to worried because the patient is fine now. We'll transfer her to another room now."

The three of us sighed in relief after the statement.

"Thank you doc." I said and he just nodded and left us.

After a while, Jihyo was transferred to another room. Nayeon, Jeongyeon and I stayed on her room for a while.

"I can't believe she went to that place even she's not into this mission." Nayeon said.

"Typical Jihyo, what did you expect." I heard Jeongyeon said with a trace of irritation.

I just sighed and shook my head.

"How's Y/N?" Nayeon asked to me.

"She's still unconscious because of what Yuqi did."

"Why, What happened?"

"She went wild after seeing Jihyo bleeding. That's what Tzuyu said."

"Oh no, what are we going to do? We'll be caught!" Jeongyeon said

"Tzuyu said that there's nothing to worry. She can manage it so let's trust her."

"Damn, did Y/N had a traumatic experience before that made her to hysterical after seeing Jihyo bleeding. And also, are they really close? I mean the robot Jihyo and her?" Nayeon asked.

"About the traumatic experience, I don't have any Idea. Since I just came to their family when their parents died. And about the robot, yup. Jihyo-bot is Y/N's favorite. Daniel really copied all about Jihyo. Y/N seems so comfortable with her."

"H-hey."

We snapped as we heard Jihyo speak. We looked at her surprisingly and saw her trying to move her hand weakly.

"Jihyo!" Nayeon exclaimed and rush to Jihyo.

"Omg! You're alive!"

"Of course." Jihyo weakly said.

"Jeongyeon-ah. I-im sorry." Jihyo said to Jeongyeon that made Jeongyeon to avert her gaze.

I smiled as I saw Jeongyeon's eyes like giving her a warning that she'll cry sooner.

"Why did you go there? You're not part of this mission." Jeongyeon said.

"Sorry, I-i saw the maknaes in trouble. I c-can't just stand there." Jihyo said.

"You must stop showing care to us. We separated our ways already." Jeongyeon said.

"I'm sorry."

"Jihyo, I'm sorry you have to experience this. Don't worry I'll pay all the expenses here in the hospital. Can I have your mother's contact I'll inf-"

"I left them."

"Huh?" Nayeon and I utters in unison.

"They're not really my family. My dad just married her. I don't have A choice before just to stay with them but now, I want to leave their shelter. It sucks being in that house." Jihyo said.

"Do you want to stay with my house? Yeojin is there and yo-"

"I'll join the mission."

Am I hearing it right?

"M-mwo?"

"I want to join with you guys. I hope it's not late."

"O-Of course but you need to get some rest first." I said.

"I'm fine, don't worry."

"What made you think that?" Jeongyeon suddenly asked.

"I mean, suddenly? Are you saying that you must receive a shot before you agree with these huh?" Jeongyeon said

"I.... I want to be with you. With the squad again. Let me, please."