/117/

Sana's PoV

As we got home, Y/N is already sleeping. So instead of waking her up, I just gave her a piggyback ride.

"GOD WHY DIDNT YO-"

"Shh!" I hush as we got in.

Jihyo stopped and looked at Y/N who's sleeping at my back.

"She's not heavy after she ate much of food. I wonder where it went." I said that made the others laugh.

"You should just wake her up, she can walk." Tzuyu said

"Whatever Tzu, So I dated her who's next?" I asked that made the others to look at each other.

"Can you put Y/N on her room first and let's discuss it after that?" Nayeon asked.

"Oh yeah."

I went upstairs as Dahyun also followed. She opened the door and I get in.

I carefully putted down Y/N and covered her with a blanket.

"It all went fine right?" Dahyun asked.

"It will.... let's just give her a time." I said.

Dahyun and I walk out and went to the living room where the other is.

"Ok, report." Jihyo said as Dahyun and I sat on a couch.

"I'm not good at reading people but... I can clearly see that she's disappointed with what happened." I said

"So what is the date that you're talking about?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Nah, I'm just thinking... Y/N needs each of us, might as well let her feel our presence? I just think that Y/N still see us as her 'bodyguards' but not someone who'll stay with her as a friend." I said and shrugged.

"Well not me." Dahyun said

"Yeah, except Dahyun."-Momo

"Sana is right. I'm actually thinking of something. Why don't we help Y/N? She wants to get in the company right?" Jihyo said

"How?"

"I know a way, but it will be a long process. Plus, Y/N needs to strive harder."-Jihyo.

~~~~~~~~~~~
It's already 10:00pm when we finish the discussion of our plan. Then we all agreed after that.

"I'll go out with Y/N tomorrow, save it." Momo said

"Well the half day is yours, mine is the other half." Nayeon said

"The next day is ours." Mina said and points to Chaeyoung.

"The next next day is mine." Jeongyeon said

"And mine."-Dahyun.

"Well the other day next to Dahyun and Jeongyeon is mine." Jihyo said.

We all looked at Tzuyu who's not responding.

"What? I'm busy." She said

"We are all,Tzuyu. It's just a one day tho." Mina said

"Tss, fine. The other half of Jihyo unnie with Y/N is mine." She said and went back to her phone.

"Nice, and I think along bonding with Y/N the others can proceed to our plan. What you think?" I asked

"Good idea, let's go now. I want to have a sleep. I have a date with Y/N tomorrow." Momo said.

"Haha! I already know what we are going to do tomorrow!" Nayeon exclaimed as she went in her room.

I just shook my head and just went to our room too.