/106/

Your PoV

Tomorrow is the big day, but instead of doing practice I decided to call on a meeting with Team A, the heads of each department and also Junior team.

"Ok what's up with this Y/N?" Nayeon asked as she just went to the hospital to check Yeojin.

"I just want Wendy to spill all the things she found out about Ms. Seo." I said and turned my gaze to Wendy who's preparing her laptop.

"I asked Wendy to do an investigation to Ms. Seo, as I found some suspicious acts she's been initiating these days. I already asked Irene unnie and she gave me a permission to do that. So Wendy, start."

"Ok, here's the thing that me and my team found out. First, Seo Namhye is not real. Her real name is Seo Juhyun, which she change five years ago. Her parents worked under Kang's corporate before. Her father became the assistant of Mr. Kang then her mother became the head of the scholar department." I said.

"Seo Juhyun graduated in Seoul-Texh university. It's not a famous school here in Korea but have many great graduates. Maybe that's one of the reason why none of us know her. We saw the letter of Daniel and he signed a paper saying that Juhyun will be the admin of KIS. That happened 2 years ago and untill now, the contract is still on going."

"Ok, I don't think there's a problem on changing her name. But knowing that her parents worked here, then why did she needs to change it? Thinking that one of the employees here may know her, that's still useless."-Nayeon

"We found more, Remember the ambush men? They confessed since the beginning that they had a leader."

"Isn't Sowon unnie?" I asked.

"It's Juhyun, Sowon works with Juhyun."-Wendy.

"We traced some transactions between the two of them. Not just that, we also found out that they know each other even before Juhyun became the admin. They went on the same school except in college."

"And that's explain why we hate her." Tzuyu said and looked at me.

"Lastly, this is a strong evidence... We traced some anomalies under the school. It is all lead by the admin." Wendy said and showed many pictures.

"Tho she didn't harm the students, but as you can see her main target is the reputation of the school and company. She wants the company to fall."

I frowned about the theory as I remember something.

But she just want me to win the competition right? To get the recognition for the school?

"That admin, I can't believe she's evil."-Sana.

"If you're going on the school, you probably know how evil she is." Tzuyu said.

"So what's the plan now?" Jihyo asked.

"We can't get her since they had a deal." Seulgi said and looked at me.

"Then why don't just give her what she needs? Then we can get Ms.Seo right before the competition."-Chaeyoung said.

"I want to but Ms. Seo already got the material. She asked it to me a week ago. She told me that she'll give it to Y/N as a deal and I confirmed it when Y/N told me that they really had one." Seulgi said

"Aigoo, how can you just give it into an admin?"-Tzuyu

"Sorry."

We all sighed in frustration after hearing what seulgi said. Now we're done.

"We can just get her after the event, what you think?"-Momo

We all looked at Momo and then someone spoke up.

"Great, let's just keep our eyes to her. As Y/N gets what she needs, we can arrest her."Jihyo

~~~~~~~

Someone's PoV

Right after the meeting, I left the building and go on the place where I am meeting someone.

"Mission success, I distributed the evidences that will leads you. I made sure that they didn't find it suspicious so now they are after you." I said

"Good, so what are they going to do?"

"They decided to arrest you after the event. After they got the V+01. Wait, are planning to give it to her?" I asked.

"Our plan is to take down the company. Breaking into my promise is not what I'm use to do, so I'll give her what she wants."

"And then?"

"If Y/N wins the contest, which obviously she will. Then all of the media will be on her. I mean the school,company and Y/N will be the apple of the eye of the media. After that, they will get me, that's the time you're going to upload all the evidences in social media."

"But this will affect you so much."

"Don't worry, I made sure that whatever i did, the company and school will get drag into this."

I just nodded on what she said. It's all good, I mean her plan. But She needs to sacrifice herself. We both have the same goal which is to bring down the company.

She wants to take revenge of her family while I want the right person to get the recognition on her work. I want Irene to be the known founder of the successful company. Kangs are already dead. We are now the one who's making the company on top, but we can't be recognize because of the name of that Kang. We are held by the Kang. It's time to reset what they know.

"Will you let yourself get caught?" I asked

She just smirked and looked at me.

"What do you think?"

I avert my eyes and just sighed.

"How about you? What's your plan after this?"

"I'll surrender. If the company is all down, then there's no way for me to continue it. I'll let Irene to build her own again and make it successful. I just let the way on her. She won't be recognize if the Kang company is still up."

"What a stupid love Seulgi, what a stupid love."