/Fifteen/

Irene's PoV

As I opened the laptop, I saw a bunch of files on it but only one of them catches my attention.

'ROBOTS'

Well, after all, this is what I need. I mean I opened this to know more about the robots.

I clicked the file then suddenly a hologram of KD appeared.

"Day-01, Hey I'm Kang Daniel. This is a compilation of my videos planning, making, and programming the robots. So first, I made these robots with a purpose. My mom and dad are the first-ever who thought to make this kind of thing. They made a human-like robot. All of the features that the human has also had this robot. It can do everything that humans can do but not just that it can also do all the humans can't do. It is the primary reason why we had a lot of enemies. My parents' friends turned their back on us and did everything to get that robot. In able to save us, our parents left us as they brought the robot with them. But they got into a plane crash. Their enemies are not stopping they thought that the robot was left with me. So to secure Y/N and me, I came up with this plan of making 9 robots."

The hologram went that made me snap.

"That's kinda tragic..." I mumbled, suddenly another hologram appeared.

"Day-02, I'm Kang Daniel, so today. I'm designing some robots that may help Y/N. Maybe you are asking why I made 9 robots instead of just one to shorten the time of preparing. But these 9 robots have different special personalities that I know can help Y/N. Y/N is an anti-social person. As much as she can, she won't talk to anyone. She doesn't want to interact with people but of course, she can't be like that as always,  that's why I made these robots and I designed the robots like a human so Y/N can practice herself with them. So like I said, I can't just make one robot and put all the characteristics and personalities that these 9 robots have because it will make things complicated so to focus on that particular characteristics and personalities, I made nine of them with different personalities in each."

The hologram went again, I just keep myself listening to the hologram since it's getting interesting.

"Day-03, I'm Daniel Kang. I already chose my nine models. And yes they are the person I'm copying. I have my friends way back in college, they really had these personalities that Y/N should learn. So yeah, I'll be using them as my models." Daniel said as pictures of NaJeongMoSaJihMiDaChaeTzu appeared.

"Day-04, I already built the frame of it. Just needed to build it personally. But today, I'll be programming them. Aside from the personalities that they have. I'll be putting in some features to make them like real humans so Y/N won't feel uncomfortable with them. I put all the emotions, feelings that they should have like a real person But there's one thing that I didn't put which is them being in love. Basically, the robots are just programmed in all things that humans can do and beyond that except being in love."

"Nice work Daniel," I mumbled

"Day-05, all of these are set already. Just need to build it physically but all of them are good now. I just hope it all went well."

"Day-06, Like what I said before, I made these robots to protect Y/N. It's because the enemies are trying to get her. The reason is..... My parents made a robot before and that robot is really like Y/N. Yes. They use Y/N's physical features to build a robot. And that's why I need to protect her. Because some of our enemies thought that I know where is the robot. But to be honest, I really don't know... What I know is it also got in the plane crash when my parents try to move away from us so we won't get involved there."

The laptop shutdowns indicating that the whole hologram was done.

I closed the laptop and put it in my cabinet.

I think my answers are already answered. About what happened to his parents, why their enemies trying to get the robot. Why they are still up catching KD and Y/N even tho their parents are gone already. The features of the robots

All of them are cleared...

I went out of my office and saw the other robots just staring at Y/N's door's room.

"She's still up there?" I asked.

"Yes," Mina-bot said

"Do you know any solution to this?" I asked

"Yesterday she was sad. I told her to go out with us so she can forget her problems." Jihyo-bot said

"It's dangerous for her outside."

"But we can protect her. We're programmed to protect her. Besides we can track if there's a problem." Nayeon-bot said

I just sighed and look at them.

"Fine, still bring some guards with you. I still have a thing to do." I said

"Noted," Sana-bot said

"I'll be leaving y'all. Please take care of her ok?"

"Don't worry Irene, we will," Nayeon said.

"Gladly KD programmed all of you so well," I said and leave the house.

Third Person

As Irene went out of the house, the robots went upstairs and knocked on the younger's door.

"What?!" A grumpy voice welcomed them as Y/N opened the door.

The 5 robots (NaMoSaJihMi) just smiled and entered the room.

"Hey, wha-"

The younger was cut when the robots give her a warm hug.

"Don't be grumpy master, we'll stay by your side," Mina-bot said

"W-what are..."

"Master we got you. We can be your friends." Momo-bot said that made the younger to startled.

They remove into their hug and lined up to see the younger.

"We're your friends, not just a protector." The robots said in unison.

Meanwhile, the younger is still shocked. She's not used in the situation. Since as she grew up she had no one to cry with, talk with, or even consider as a friend.

Suddenly a tear dropped in her eye that made her snapped.

"Irene said that we can bring you out, better prepare yourself, master. We know that you're not having a fun time here." Nayeon said

"Fine. Just wait for me outside." Y/N said in a monotone without looking at the robots.

"I still hate you all," Y/N mumbled as she goes to the bathroom.