/Fifty/

Irene's PoV

"Hello, Irene," Tzuyu said as she arrived at the meeting place that I set, I made sure that it's a private place since I don't want anyone to know about the deal.

"About the deal, I'll accept the partnership but I want it to be secretly."

"Why?" She asked

"Our company doesn't really need another partnership right now, I mean we never do that. Sorry for that."

"Fine, It will help me still." She said and sighed.

"So you're ok with the deal?" I asked

"Can you enlightened me again about that?"

I nodded and tell her the details not leaving any important details.
She nodded and leaned on her chair.

"So basically I need to be a robot as I do the managing in the company." She said that made me sighed

I forgot that she's managing her company also.

"Ok, I'm in.. but in the last condition, since you've been with Daniel Oppa since then, maybe you know how to run the company effectively right? Could you help me?" She asked which made me smile.

"Sure that's not a problem," I said

"Cool."

"Uh Tzuyu, if you don't mind? What happened to you after the graduation?" I asked

"Basically I trained how to handle the company. Then six months after, the company was passed to me."

"And it all went wrong." I continued which she answered by a nod.

"How?

"The company is drowning in debts. We didn't know it until 6 months after I became the CEO. All of the debts raised and stocks gone." She said

"That's cruel."

"It's ok, it'll be fine." She said

I just smile and nodded to her.

Now, it's Jihyo... I wonder if Mina was able to make Chaeyoung agree but let's see...

~~~~

"Irene I want to cut my hair," Y/N said as she got in the car. It's already her dismissal and like the usual, I'm picking her.

"Huh? Why?" I asked

"Just want to, short hair will be good. Let's go?" She asked

"Uh ok. Let's go to the mall since I need to buy something also." I said

"Anyway, you had a P.E class again?" I asked as I noticed that she's wearing her P.E.

"Y-yeah." She said

Huh?

~~~~
"You sure about this cut? It's kinda short..."

This reminds me of Chaeyoung's hair before geez...

"Yeah."

"Why so sudden tho?" I asked as the girl started to do the haircut to Y/N.

"Nothing Irene." She just said