/Fifty Three/

Jihyo's PoV

"Yes, I was looking for you. All of you, I need your help. Y/N needs your help." Irene said as she gave me a strong look.

"How?" I asked.

"Before Daniel died, he built a robot who looks like all of you. Complete replica, the attitude, and personalities also. But the robots got into trouble and all of it can't be used forever. Y/N wants her robots back. Please, just at least accept this for a while... She just needs to learn things she should know before she handles the company. She only can do that if she's with the robots. Look, Y/N hated humans so much. She didn't let anyone come in her wall. But the robot already did. The only way I know is to gather you all and make you all agree with this." Irene said and held my hand.

"Jihyo please..."

I looked at her and think first. I pulled out my hand and shook my head.

"I'm sorry Irene, I don't think it will work. Knowing that I'll be working with the squad again? They probably hated me by now specially Jeongyeon and Nayeon." I said

"No, no it's not true. Nayeon wants to see you all." She said.

"Then how about Jeongyeon? I'm happy that you made them all gather, but sorry. You can just continue with them without me. I need to go."

"Jihyo, please think about it. Y/N needs you. I know you can help her. When Daniel made the robot that looks like you, he said that that robot will help Y/N so much. He trusts you so much." Irene said holding my wrist.

I just smiled and removed her hands off me.

"He should trust me also before and didn't follow what my stepmother wants. Irene, he knows me more than anyone. He knows that I can't do rebel things with my stepmother. Even if she didn't treat me right. I'm sorry Irene, but I made my decision. I'm cutting all my ties with Daniel. Also anyone related to him." I said and left the building.

I passed by in the parking lot and saw a familiar figure in the car. It's the girl who hugged me awhile ago.
She's sitting in the back seat as her head leaned on the window as her eyes are shut.

Maybe she's sleeping.

"Jihyo." I looked back and saw Irene.

"Y/N, she needs her friends. And the robots are the only friends she had. She never comes out in their house. Her parents want her to be like her brother. Daniel didn't make use of his time with her. All she knows is everyone hates her. That's why she hates people too. I'm just lucky that I got her trust, and I won't let it fade. But Jihyo... I can't do it all alone. I need you all." Irene said.

I turned back without responding to her words. I walk and just brushed off all the thoughts in me.

"I'm sorry, but no," I mumbled to myself.

~~~~~~

Irene's PoV

I keep my eyes on Jihyo as She's walking away from the place. I'm hoping that she'll turn back and walk to me to say she agreed with it. But no, she disappeared in my vision making me build up a thought that maybe I can't get her with this.

I just sighed and get in the car. Y/N suddenly woke up as she heard the sound of the car's door.

"How's Jihyo?" She asked

"S-She's... doing fine, but still need to have some test."

"It will take too long?" She asked

"I don't know. But... you can have the others already." I said as I thought of it.

I think it's time. Jihyo seems sure about her decision.

"Ok, but I'll still wait for her. She's good anyway." Y/N said

I think of all the robots, Jihyo is her favorite. I mean why not? Daniel program Jihyo-bot completely like the real one. Who won't like Jihyo?

"Ok... Just give me two days to settle the robots." I said

"Sure, anyway... Uh, you don't have any business or schedule now?" She asked as I decided to start the car.

"Yep, anything you want?"

"I want to go to the mall and buy some stuff." She said which I responded by a nod.

"Ok, let's go," I said and change my route.

As we got to the mall. Y/N and I walk to the department store. While Y/N is busy getting all she needs, I leave a message in our GC.

Irene: Gather everyone, We have to talk to them tomorrow and start the mission.

Joy: I'll contact JY!

Seulgi: TZ is all up!

Wendy: What time? I'll inform MM.

Umji: We'll inform DH.

Wendy: What happened to CY? She didn't agree?

Irene: She's up. MN got her. I'll inform them. Including NY.

Seulgi: And JH?

Irene: She didn't agree... but we need to keep going now, I'll just explain this to Y/N and tell her that she can't have JH something like that.

Yeri: Should I contact SN? I'm afraid that she'll bring me again to the hotel.

Joy: YES!

Yeri:🙃

Joy: Why are we using initials anyway?

Yeri: You started it

"Unnie!" I looked up as I heard Y/N called me, I put back my phone in my pocket and walk to her place.

"You think they will like these?" Y/N asked which made me frowned.

"They?"

"The robots, I want to give them a welcome back gift. You know?" She said that made me nodded.

"Of course," I said

After buying things that Y/N gets, we decided to go home.

"Y/N, I'll just cook for our dinner. I'll call you as I finish." I said

"Ok." She said and walk-up with her paper bags on.

I walk into the kitchen when my phone rings.

"Hello?" I asked to the other line.

["I found him. That Ong, He's really living at New York."]

"Really?"

["Yeah, and guess what? He had a call on Daniel. The team tracked his number. It's the day before Daniel book his flight to New York."]