/Seventy Four/

Your PoV

"What's with the face?" Nayeon asked as I got in the place where They are.

"Ask your bot-friend." I said

They all look at Tzuyu who just came with Dahyun.

"Uh ok... So Y/N since we can't stay any longer here because tomorrow you have classes on, we thought of a good game." Nayeon explains

"Sure, I want to go home too so I can ask Irene to reprogram Tzuyu." I said

"Well you'll like this. We'll do surfing." Jihyo said to me and show to me the surfing board.

My eyes literally widened as I hear what they said. I came worry when I noticed that all of them have their own.

"Wai- no!" I objected.

"Why? This is fun!" Momo said to me with a trace of excitement.

"Are you all- ugh! I mean you're all robots. You can't go in the water." I said

I remember when the ambushed happened. Jihyo and I jumped to the water in able to get away with those goons but then that happened.

"Change it, I don't want y'all in water." I said

"Let's play volleyball!" I heard from Chaeyoung.

"But I can't-"

"You always say that." Tzuyu said as she cutted me. I just ignored her as I still remember what she did on my tent.

"Great idea!" Dahyun said

"Hello, didn't you heard? I can't." I said again causing them to look at me.

"We'll teach you. This is fun, if we don't do something this will fall to nothing." Mina said.

Jeongyeon and Momo walked out to get the volleyball and net while we wait here. Jihyo walked to me and teach me how the play will run.

"Oh so it's ok if I'll throw the ball to Tzuyu?" I asked that made Tzuyu to glared at me as she heard me.

"We're in the same team!"

"Who says?" I said

We are cutted when Jeongyeon and Momo came again. We decided the groups. 5v5, Nayeon with Momo, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Mina. Jihyo with Me, Sana, Tzuyu and Jeongyeon.

"Can't we have Mina with us in exchange of Tzuyu?" I asked

"You wish." Chaeyoung and Tzuyu said in unison.

"Aish! Stop, let's start. Losers will do consequences." Momo said

"Ok Y/N better be good or you'll get all the consequences." Tzuyu said to me.

"Hah! Just watch me play."

~~~~~~~~

"WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING THE BALL!"

"We're not playing dodgeball." Jihyo said.

I flinched as I heard Tzuyu yelled at me. Jihyo is looking at me so done. Sana is laughing at me while Jeongyeon looked so pissed.

"Yah! Chill ok? This is just a game." I said

"Nice Y/N." I heard from Nayeon.

"Aish, forget about it. Let's continue this." Jeongyeon said and went at the back to serve.

The ball went to the other team, then they received it well. I'm just watching the ball intently when I saw that it will fall to me.

As it landed to me, I hit it with my arm. I didn't expect that the impact will be hard that made me flinch as I did that.