/103/

Jihyo's PoV

It's already late afternoon, we are heading back to the mansion as I tried to contact Y/N but she's not answering her phone. I also did it to Dahyun but the phone is off.

"Did you able to contact them?" Nayeon asked as we hop in the car.

"They are not answering the calls." I said

"Don't worry, I think they are fine." Nayeon said.

I started the car and drive back, just in time coz the Jeongyeon and others just arrived.

"Is everything in the company ok?" Jeongyeon asked which I responded by a nod. I saw Tzuyu went out of Sana's car too which means she's with Jeongyeon and the others.

"Aigoo, I'm hungry. I hope Dahyun at least ordered some foods." Momo said as we walk inside.

"Oh- this is new. The house is clean." Jeongyeon said

We looked around as we didn't see any mess. Just like what it looks like when we left.

"Dahyun! Y/N!" I called up.

Not so long, Y/N's room opened up revealing Y/N and Dahyun who looks like just woke up.

"Did they sleep in one room?" Momo whispered.

"I don't think there's a problem with that."-Sana

"Yeah, but it's Y/N's room."-Momo

"Welcome back guys." Dahyun said as they walk down.

"Did you eat already?" Nayeon asked to the both of them then they shook their head in synchronize.

"We'll just cook for our dinner." Jeongyeon said and walk in the kitchen with Nayeon.

"How's Chaeyoung?" Y/N asked that made us all look to her.

"Mina informed us about her. There's nothing to worry, she's fine." I said.

"Dahyun, can you help me upstairs? I need to fix something." I heard from Sana. Dahyun nodded and they walk up. Momo went to the kitchen to help Jeongyeon and Nayeon then Tzuyu went back on their room.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked. Y/N just looked at me then nodded.

"Let's go." I said and walk to the office.

As we got in, Y/N sat in the swivel chair first so I just remained standing as I looked at her sitting at the swivel chair comfortably.

"What is it?" She asked.

"We didn't talk too much, I just wonder if we can." I said

"Of course we can, it's just you who don't want to." Y/N said that made me brow raised.

"It's because I keep on talking about him and you don't want the things that coming out from me so you're avoiding interactions with me." She said which somehow true.

Don't get me wrong, Yes it's one of the reason. I mean I just don't want to repeat what happened last time. I nearly kill that kid. I mean who's not? If someone tell bad things to the person you love and you know that it's not even true? Maybe you'll ignore it but hearing it from Y/N? She's the first person that should know her brother. Her brother is nice but for her he's not.

"You looked like your brother so I'm avoiding you." I just said as an excuse.

"Tch, wae? Are you scared to fall in love on me?" She asked as she looked at me confidently.

And that also, her attitude. I don't even know how many attitudes she have. She's definitely unpredictable.

"I guess not." She said as she noticed that I'm not joking around with her.

"Do you know that you are my favorite in your group." She said and leaned her back on the chair.

"You mean the robot type." I said

"Well yeah, Jihyo-bot is always with me. That's why I begged and asked Irene unnie to fix y'all but it turns out that there are real ones." She said

"Should I thank you for that?"

"It's up to you." She said and shrugged.

"I want to know you more, whether you like it or not." I said that made her to look at me.

"In order to know me, you have to make me trust you. Right?"

"Of course. I know that."

"Then why? May i know what's the reason for your suddenly confession."

"You want the truth?"

"I would be glad if it is."

I sighed and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"I graduated in a prestigious school which is KIS. With also being able to be on the list of top students. I wanted to understand EVERYTHING. And the only thing that I can't understand is you. You're attitude, words, yourself."

"So you're telling me that you want to know me just because you can't understand me. Is it just because of your pride? You can't accept that you discovered something that you can't understand?" She said and looked at me with a smirk.

"If that's what you think."

"Ok, goodluck." She said And stood up as she's about to walk out when I stopped her.

"I'm serious Y/N. If I need to stay beside you just to know you better then I will."

"Start it today then." She said and left the office.

Don't challenge me Y/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person

All of them gathered at the dinning room after Jeongyeon and Nayeon prepared for their food. Like what Jihyo said, she stayed beside the younger.

"Ohh, you're really serious huh." Y/N said as. She gets her utensils.

Jihyo just ignored the younger's word as she know that Y/N is just doing it to annoy her.

"Eat all of this." Jihyo said as she served the food for Y/N.

A moment of silence occured that made Jihyo looked around as she noticed the atmosphere.

She saw the others looking at her weirdly but Y/N seems close on laugh.

"What are you doing?" Sana asked to Jihyo.

"Uhm... giving her a food to eat?"

Y/N can't take it and started to laugh that made the others to look at her.

"Aish, can't you just be thankful?" Jihyo whispered

Y/N stopped and and made a peace sign to everyone. They started to eat when Y/N whispered something on Jihyo.

"I thought you just want to know me? I didn't expect you also want to be my servant."