/109/

Jihyo's PoV

"Players, please be in the field. We'll start after 5 minutes."

"Geez, where's Y/N?!" Nayeon asked to me.

"Do you think I know? Of course not." I replied.

"Where's SMC?"-Mina

"They said they're going to the comfort room." Sana said.

"Contact Y/N." Jeongyeon suggested.

I nodded and called her but she's not responding.

"Ms. Bae of KIS? Ms. Bae of KIS? The competition we'll start in a minute." The speaker said.

"Hey, guys. Have you seen Y/N?" Tzuyu asked who just came with Chaeyoung.

"What the fuck? You didn't see her at the comfort room?" I asked

"Is she backing out?!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"What the-"

"Seulgi, let's go. Let's look for Y/N." Tzuyu said and dragged Seulgi out of the audience seat. Chaeyoung also followed.

"AYOOO!" We looked at the entrance and saw Y/N running inside the field. She's waving her hand as she run to her line.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" Jeongyeon mumbled.

"THE COMPETITION WILL START GET READY."

"Hey, call Chaeyoung and tell her that Y/N is here." Sana said to Mina.

"No need, it's part of the plan." Dahyun said who's panting.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Wendy, your team. Go outside and make sure to come in after the event." Dahyun said.

Wendy just nodded and went out with the Junior team.

"Hey What happened?" I asked.

"Let's just watch Y/N, She'll explain later." Dahyun said and drink her water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your PoV

I stand in my line while resting for a bit. The competition is not yet starting but I'm already sweating as fuck. I looked at the screen and saw all the finalist.

"Hey, sorry last time Maybe I mistook you for someone." The guy who keeps on calling me last time.

If I'm not mistaken he's Vernon. So, he able to got in the finals.

"Sure, no problem." I just said and do the warm up.

"RUNNERS!ON YOU MARK, READY-SET-GO!"

/Gunshot/

There's no way for me to lose.

"GO Y/N!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tzuyu's PoV

"Are you sure you didn't saw Y/N?" Seulgi asked worryingly. Chaeyoung and I looked at each other as Seulgi is walking a head to us.

We smiled to each other as we had the same thought.

"Yeah, but I think she saw you." I said that made her stop.

"What?" She asked and turned around to us.

We're now in a place where there's no one aside from us.

"If you're thinking that your plan is all up, we'll.... we just took it down." Chaeyoung said that changes Seulgi 's expression. Before she could attack us, I made my way and injected to her the tranquilizer.

She went down and loss her consciousness so I lift her and bring her outside the arena.

As we went out, we saw Wendy and her team with Junior team.

"What happened to seulgi?" She asked confusedly.

"Handcuff her, she's working with Ms. Seo." I said

"What?"

"I SAID HANDCUFF HER!"

Wendy just looked on us confusedly, Chaeyoung snatch the handcuffs on one of the policemen of Wendy and she putted it to Seulgi.

"What the hell is going on?!"-Wendy

"Where's the evidences?" Tzuyu asked

"What?"

"The flashdrive."

"Here in- where is it!?" Wendy exclaimed as she search on her pocket.

"See? She stole it from you. She's planning to show it to every people in the arena." I said

"If that happened, the company will fall along with the school because of the controversial topic that it contains." Chaeyoung continued.

"I can't believe she did that."-Yuqi.

"We'll go inside again. Get in as you got the signal." I said and we walked inside.

While walking back to the audience seat, Chaeyoung suddenly clapped.

"I cannot believed Y/N did that."

I just sighed and looked at her.

"Nado, that's too much. She almost risk her competition."

"Which Daniel can't do."

Well.... yeah

As we get back to the audience seat, the competition is already starting.

"We're back." Chaeyoung said and sat beside Mina unnie.

No one dares to pay attention on us, they are all looking at Y/N who's now the first in line.

"She still can run after what happened?" I mumbled.

"GO Y/N!" Dahyun shouted

I just looked at Y/N, she looks so eager to win the competition.

Go Y/N

I can feel the tension not just in the field but also in our seat. All of them are looking at Y/N.

Suddenly Y/N's speed lowered causing her to be in second.

"Y/N GO! YOU CAN DO IT!" Dahyun yelled.

"Y/N PALLI!"

Her speed came back and now she's leading.

Another noise was heard as Y/N touches the ribbon on the finish line. Then multiple colors went out as the 1st place was announced.

"S-she won" I unconsciously said. I looked at the screen finding out her name at the top. Then all of us started to jump in happiness.

I looked at Y/N who's looking at us as she waved the ribbon and smilling at us widely.

I smiled unconsciously as I saw her smiling ear to ear

Tss, cute

"Y/N!" Dahyun exclaimed and run to Y/N. The others also did and I followed them.

"Congrats." The other players told her then left after shaking their hands to her.

"You're a monster." Chaeyoung said.

"But not the moster that you hated." I continued that made her laugh.

"I won, I really did!" She said as she squeezed her cheekz checking if she's dreaming or what.

"You did." Dahyun said and pinch Y/N's cheeks.

"Ouccch!"

"Ladies, mind if we'll take an interview?" Ms. Seo said as she popped out with a smile.

Y/N, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and I looked at each other like we're thinking the same thing.

"Sure."

"Wait, I'll just wave to my fans." Y/N said that made us laugh. She went to field as the media starting to interview the other winners