/Ninety/

DAHIL UMAHON ANG MICHAENG!

Your PoV

I just looked at Sanhee who's talking to Tzuyu as I decided of something.

"Hello Wendy?"

["Yes Ms. Bae?"]

"Can you bring Mrs. Woo here."

["What?"]

"I'm in the hospital right now. Bring her here."

["But-"]

"Just bring her, if you want to bring a guard then go. Just bring her here."

["O-ok."]

After that I ended the call and walked to Tzuyu.

"Hi! Tzuyu unnie said that you're studying in the same school as mine! But I didn't see you there."

"It's because she's a loner." Tzuyu said

"Is it true?" Sanhee asked that made me to roll my eyes.

"Can I be your friend then?"

Not again

I heard Tzuyu chuckled as she heard the questions from Sanhee that made me glared at her.

"Is there a funny thing about that?"

"Nothing, just someone who wants to befriend you." She said and laughed even more.

"Jokes on you, I have my friend. I just had last night. Asked Dahyun if you don't believe me." I said that made her smile fade.

"Ms. Bae, can I talk to you?" The admin suddenly said as she went in.

I just nodded and looked at Tzuyu who's seems like to listen to.

We walk to Tzuyu's office and while heading, I texted Wendy to bring Mrs. Woo in the office as they arrive.

"What is it?" I asked as we got in.

"I heard that you want the mother to go here? You're ruining the plan Ms. Bae." She said that made my brows raise.

"Plan?"

"The reason why I became the guardian because the mother won't allow the kid to join the contest."

I looked at Tzuyu who's also confused. Not so long someone knocked and as Tzuyu opened it, Wendy's team appeared.

"Good morning Ms. Bae." She said and bowed.

They entered and at last, a woman that was handcuffed appeared.

"Remove that handcuffs." I said

"But Ms. Bae-"

"I said remove it, it's all locked in here. She won't escape." I said

I saw Wendy sighed and nodded as she signaled her men to removed the handcuffs.

"Can I see my daughter now?" Mrs. woo asked.

"No, unless you'll sign the papers." The admin butted in and gave the papers to Mrs Woo.

"How did you get that?!" Tzuyu exclaimed

"What is that?" I asked

"The consent." Tzuyu said

"If you'll sign there, we can proceed to the medication right?" The admin asked to Tzuyu.

"Yeah but-"

"Now sign, so you can see your daughter."

"Can we stop this shit?" I asked that made them all to look at me.