/Three/

Your PoV

It's been a week since the explosion happened. I'm now at the house and not thinking to go out. I just want to stay here.

I went to my library and roamed around as I saw an unfamiliar book on my shelves.

"I can't remember I have this book.." I mumbled.

I immediately opened it and realized that it is Oppa's Diary.

I went back to my room and slammed myself on my bed. I read the diary and there's something that I found out.

KD's

When I was 5, Y/N is still a newborn. My parents are always busy so I always look for her. She's so cute.

KD's

Y/N is already one year old! She's so cute and smart! She's like me!

KD's

My parents are into making high technologies that made me inspired! I want to be like them!

KD's

My parents died due to business matters. Before they left us, they told me to look after Y/N and always be on her side.

KD's

I can't believe this, all of my life I thought she's

KD's

I built a robot designed as human, I hope they can protect Y/N

I immediately went out of my bed and opened my room as I decided to talk to Irene.

"Where are you going?" The guard asked

"None of your business," I said and was about to go but they stopped me.

"You'll go or I'll fire you?" I asked both of them but they are just looking at each other.

"One!"

"Two! I'm not joking here!"

"Three!"

"Four?!"

"Fuck! Go away!"

"Y/N!"

Shit

"What?!"

"Don't yell at me. Into your room, now!" She said

I just rolled my eyes and glared at the guards before actually entering.

"What's your problem Y/N? You should learn some manners!"

"Uhuh? Isn't my brother's money that you're using to pay for them?" I said and rolled my eyes

"Y/N we already talk about this."

"Fine, I just want to talk to you, you said that you can be my unnie but you're not acting like one. Can you just bring back Sowon unnie ?" I said to her

Irene sighed and look at me

"You're not even respecting me. Call me unnie and I'll be the one." She said

"Ew, whatever. I need to know about this. In my brother's diary, it says that he built a robot for my safety?" I asked We sat on my bed.

"Diary?"

"Here, he said at the last part that he built robots that are designed as humans? Is that true?" I asked

Irene reads the diary and I guess she saw what I'm talking about.