/Thirty Three/

Your PoV

I looked at Irene who's talking to some through her phone. In her face, I can say that it's about business again. I mean she's too busy to have something not related to her business right?

"Y/N-"

"It's ok," I said cutting her.

She looks at me with pitiful again which I really don't like.

I stood up about to go up but I stopped first.

"I can manage myself," I said and went to my room.

I really admire Irene for being a nice unnie to me but there are things I hate whenever she did it.

On some part, I can say that I already let Irene come in my wall but not that much. I just let her get in but there are some things that I can't still open up with her.

The robots, they also in the same situation as Irene.

What I don't like about Irene is she always gives me that annoying look. Do I look like the most unlucky person she could ever meet?

I went to the balcony and saw Irene in rush. She entered her car and drove away.

"What could be her business that she's in a hurry as always?" I asked myself.

I went back inside and opened the TV just to watch some movies. I've been like this but it's not new to me.

I just felt that somehow, it's tiring to do the same stuff every day.

If only the robots are here, maybe they know and can tell me what to do.

~~~~~~~

Nayeon's PoV

I went out of the comfort room after I finished my thing and went back to the table where I left Irene but she's not there anymore.

"Uh Sir, did you see the girl I'm talking to a while ago?" I asked the guy sitting next to us.

"She went out with a young lady." The guy said.

"Oh, thank you." I just said.

I just sighed and left the place. As I said, I'm here to look for a job but it turned out that the job found me.

After what I heard from Irene, I can say she became busy as real. She truly became successful if I'm going to define her state right now. Unlike me.

I just sighed as I walk back to my apartment since I don't have money to pay for the fare.

It's funny that our squad is the most expected person to have a nice job after graduation but we ended up into nothing. Well except Mina and Tzuyu. As far as I can remember, Tzuyu stays with her parents and now working in their own company. While Mina, went back to Japan to manage the business of her parents there.

What happened to us? We don't know either. After graduation, we decided to have our own path. But not that directly. I, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo stayed together for months. Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun also did the same. While the three Japanese are still in touch before Mina flew to Japan.

After that, we rarely had news about each other.

What happened to Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and me?

Daniel happened. During our college days, we are really friends with Daniel and Irene. Like really good friends. Then when we graduated, and the others are already far from us. Jihyo confessed something.

She told me and Jeongyeon that Daniel and she has been hiding their relationship for almost 2 years. Yes, they able to do that.

Jeongyeon felt bad about that, even me. I mean we're friends, right? But Jihyo explained her side. Before that happened we actually promised ourselves not to get into relationships within the circle of friends which Jihyo and Daniel didn't follow and knowing they hide their relationship for almost 2years.

After that, Jeongyeon decided to separate into us. She said that it doesn't make sense anymore if we stay together knowing that we can hide something from each other.

Then It's just Jihyo and Me, but Jihyo blamed herself too much. Causing her to be distant from me.

I managed to have news about Jeongyeon and Jihyo but not in the others.

Jeongyeon has double work because of lack in financial same as mine. But I don't know where's she right now.

Jihyo, the last news I got is she's busying herself after the death of Daniel.

After what happened to us, I just realized how strong we are when we are together. During college days we usually attend and join different tasks that's why we are the most expected to have a fine job. But not, in reality, all changed when we stepped out of the university.

We thought we can handle each of ourselves on our own because of the compliments we're receiving during those days.

It's already late when the three of us separated as I realized this. I hope the others are doing great as of now. Just at least them...

I stopped into an apartment and released a big sigh.

"I'm supposed to have a bigger one if I just stay what I am before," I mumbled to myself.

As I opened the gate and close it as I got in. I heard a loud yet happy voice behind me.

She ran towards me and hug me.

"Unnie! You're home!"

I hugged her also and ruffled her hair.

"Of course, and guess what? Unnie got a nice job. You can enter your school now!" I said to her

"Woah! That's great unnie! Finally! Can I enter the same school you are in before? I want to tell them that I am Yeojin, Nayeon Unnie's cousin can also pull out the best as my unnie did."

"Hmm, I'll think about it. But for now, let's go inside." I said to her and go in.

She's Yeojin, my cousin. We live together as we grew up in the same situation. Our own parents left us.

But I'm still lucky that I got a chance to graduate so I'm here to help Yeojin too. I just like how she sees me as her role model but there's a part of me that wanted her to have herself as her role model.

I mean, I know she can pull out the best compared to me.

And I would be glad to witness it.