/102/

Your PoV

"Let's go. I'll show you my room." She said with a big smile and we walk in.

The nurses looked on us surprisingly as they saw us.

"Look how they are stunned in your beauty! Ms. Nurse, this is my daughter, she's beautiful isn't?" She said and introduced me on the nurse who's smiling on me.

"Yes Mrs. Kim. Can we take you now back to your room?"

"Can I bring my daughter too? I just want her to see my room."

I looked at Dahyun and she didn't seems awkward with the situation. She just smiled at me and nodded.

She looked at the nurse to and gave the permission.

"Ok, we'll go there later to give your medicine ok?"

"Ok Ms. Nurse. Let's go my dubu!" She said as we walked on her room.

After a while, we arrived at her room. It's just all white and a small bed that can be seen.

She pulled me to sit on her bed and she also sat beside me, while Dahyun stand still and just looking on us.

"Aigoo, I can't believe you're big now. Are you ok? Do you still in your friends?" She asked which I replied with a nod.

"You don't know how much happy I am to see you again. Oh! I have some presents for you." She said and get something under her bed.

I turned my gaze on Dahyun who's looking at her mom.

"Here, don't tell the nurses that I gave you this. I hid this so they can't take this to me. Is it ok if this is just a gift that I can give you?" She said and showed me a self made bracelet with a name on it. 'Dubu' and smiley face.

"Of course. This is beautiful." I said as she smiled in happiness and wear the bracelet to me.

"I'm sorry if I can't go with you back in our house. Is it ok if you'll wait a little longer?" She asked that made me look at her confusedly.

"Eomma is ill, i have to stay here to become better." She said that made me surprise. Dahyun also did, she started to cry again.

"If you want you can stay here too." She said that snapped me back.

I just sighed and smiled.

"I want to, but like you I need to stay outside. I'm into a nice job right now. I'm saving money so after you become better we can live happily." I just said and turned my gaze to Dahyun. She smiled at me and nodded despite of crying.

"You're really big now. Before, you always want to stay with me. Now you have your goal and wants to have a better life for us. I'm glad that you didn't become what I taught you." She said that made Dahyun cried even more.

I just nodded and wiped Mrs. Kim tears as she's crying now.

Not so long the nurses came.

"Mrs. Kim, it's time to take your medicine." The nurse said.

She just smiled and nodded.

"I think you need to leave now. Take care my dubu." She said and held my face again.

I smiled back and nodded. Before we leave, I decided to have a short request.

I kneeled down and looked at her straightly in the eyes.

"Eomma, can I have a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Right behind me is my dear friend." I said and looked at Dahyun.

"She's the one who keeps on saying that she's my daughter.That she's you." Mrs. Kim whispered.

I just smiled and nodded.

"I know, she idolized me so much that's why. But she's good, she's the one who brought me here." I just came on joke.

I heard Mrs. Kim same as Dahyun chuckled.

"Can you give her a hug? I think she really needs it." I said

Mrs. Kim nodded and looked at Dahyun. I stood up and gave way to her, Mrs. Kim spread her arms as she like calling dahyun to come on her.

Dahyun broke down and started to cry even more. I can see the tight hug that she gave to her mother. The nurses are crying too which made me laugh a bit.

"May I know your name?" Mrs. Kim asked between their hugs.

"D-dahyun." Dahyun said between her sob.

I heard Mrs. Kim sighed and just tapped Dahyun's back for comfort.

"My dubu said you idolize her, so ok since she's fine with it." Mrs. Kim said.

"Go now, I need to become better sooner so I can go with my dubu." Mrs. Kim said.

Dahyun and I nodded and bid our goodbye to the nurses and also to Mrs. Kim.

As we head out on the hospital, it was all light atmosphere surround us.

"I'm sorry if your mother mistaken me as you." I uttered as we walk to get the car where we left it.

"It's ok, I heard all what she said. That's more important." She said and smiled.

"Glad that you're not mad at me." I said and chuckles.

"I'm actually thankful. Like really." She said

Not so long we got into the car and decided to go back.

A comfortable silence filled the car and after a while we arrived at the mansion, luckily the others are not yet here.

"Anyway, I think this is for you." I said and removed the bracelet in me and wear it to Dahyun.

"Should I start calling you dubu now?" I joked which made us both laughed.

"I'll let you if you'll call my mother as eomma." She said that made me stop.

She looked at me with a worry look which I replied with a smile.

"If you're thinking that I'm affected well no. I'm thankful too that I met Mrs. Kim, somehow I felt the love of a mother." I utterly said.

"That's good to know."

"Yeah. And also, I know you feel better now but..." I said and paused. I moved back and spread my arms asking for a hug.

"Will you?"

"Of course, thank you!" She said and hugged me.

"That's what friends for, I guess."