/Seventy Three/

Third Person

As Y/N went inside, she entered to their room and sat on her bed.

"The heck is wrong with me?" Y/N asked to herself confusedly.

The door opened revealing Tzuyu.

Tzuyu saw the younger facing back.

"If you think she's prasing you, you're wrong. She's just saying that to lighten up. You're words is not even funny." Tzuyu said that made Y/N turned

"What?"

"You're being like that because you heard the compliments from Dahyun. Bet you're family never told something like that to you." Tzuyu said and chuckles

"Tzuyu!" She snapped as she heard her name behind her. She looked back and saw Jihyo behind her.

"You shouldn't talk like that." Jihyo said.

"I'm just saying what I know. What she said is not right. How the hell you said something about death just like that? If you don't know, There are more people who wants to live forever then you're saying those word just because of Dahyun's joke?"

"Tzuyu, stop that. It's Dahyun's fault too." Jihyo said.

"Even so, tch! You want to die? Are you that weak to escape with all of your responsibilities?"

"Tzuyu I said stop!" Jihyo said but the latter didn't listen.

"Fine, I'm guess I'm just being dramatic here again." Tzuyu said and went out of the room.

Y/N remained silent after what she heard. Jihyo and Y/N is now the only person on the room.

"I'm sorry. Maybe she's just..... uhm."

"Program. Of course, all of you are programmed to be like that. I understand." Y/N said and turned her back again.

"Do you really want to stay here? The others are waiting for you."

"Yeah, they are programmed."

"At least they are, right?"

"Jihyo, do you hate me?" Y/N asked and turned her gaze to the older.

"Huh?"

"Do you hate me?"

"Of course not." Jihyo said

"Why?"

"I-it's because..."

"You're programmed." Y/N said and smiled bitterly. Jihyo avoided her gaze as her eyes landed to the youngers eyes.

'Hey eyes says different. She's different compared Daniel.'  Jihyo thought.

"I can't understand myself Jihyo. I want to hear those words. But recently I acted like that. Those words are the words I've been wanting to hear since then. And now that Dahyun say it, I went weird."

"Isn't because you don't trust us?" Jihyo asked that made the younger to look at her.

"You trust your family so much, hoping that those words will come out to them. But I guess Tzuyu is right. I don't want to hurt you but-"

"Yeah right. I've never heard those words coming from them." Y/N said and chuckled

"And now that the others are saying that, you don't believe. It's because you don't trust us." Jihyo said

"But I'm right. Tzuyu said so, it's not a real compliment."-Y/N

"You're beautiful, smart, tough, kind. You can trust us. All of those are true. No lies on." Jihyo said

"I guess, I need to say sorry with them right?" Y/N asked while looking down.

"If you want too? I mean, it's ok... we're just robots."

"But you have feelings."

"Well yeah."

"You go, I'll just change my clothes and go there after." Y/N said.

"Ok then, We'll wait." Jihyo said and closed the door.

"I can't believe they are lecturing me like that." Y/N said and sighed.

"If you don't know, There are more people who wants to live forever"

Y/N thought of what Tzuyu said. She stopped and looked at the  latter's bed.

"Don't tell me they want to be real ones?" Y/N asked to herself.

~~~~~~~~

After several minutes, the younger went out again. The group welcomed her with a pair of worryingly eyes.

"I'm fine... I'm sorry." Y/N said trying to avoid the gaze of the olders.

"I didn't mean to act like that." She continued still not looking in their eyes.

"I'll sleep now." She said and went inside the tent.

The olders went shock except Tzuyu and Jihyo. They all decided to follow the younger who's now inside the tent.

"Yow, you don't have to be sorry. It's really nothing to us." Jeongyeon said to Y/N who's now laying on the  mattress.

"Yup, it's nothing. Let's just forget about it." Nayeon suggested.

"Besides we're here to have fun. Since it's not yet late, should we have a game? Are you up with it Y/N?" Sana asked

"Let's go, Irene is not here to scold you if you'll sleep late." Chaeyoung said and dragged the younger out.

They went back to the bonfire and started their game. At first Y/N is still confused but decided to just go on. They all had a fun game until they decided to go back to their tens to sleep.

"Goodnight Y/N!"

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight everyone!" Sana said on their tent.

~~~~~~

"Y/N, hey Y/n wake up."

Y/n opened her eyes as she heard someone waking her up. As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw Dahyun beside her.

"Jihyo unnie and the others are waiting for you."

"Wae? It's so early." Y/N said and closed her eyes again.

"You're not here to chill Y/N." A voice coming from outside the tent
was heard causing Y/N to looked who's that.

"Damn."

"Come on, you better move now or I'll burn this fucking tent." Tzuyu said

"You cant-"

"OMG TZUYU!" Dahyun exclaimed causing Y/N to startled. Dahyun went out the tent in surprise with Y/N.

"The hell is your problem!"

"The only way to trust me is not to lie on you." Tzuyu blunts and get a basin of water to put off the fire.

"You're insane!"

"Y/N! Come here!" Jihyo yelled from the other part of the beach.

Y/N hissed and glared at Tzuyu before she left.

"My love is on fire~ now burn baby burn~" dahyun teased and left the latter.

"Tch! Scaredy-cat."