/Forty Three/

Irene's PoV

After the business at the headquarters, I decided to go home early as I'm thinking to make a surprise for Y/N.

I've been busy these days and I just felt that I need to make something for her. After all, she's not anyone to me. She's like my younger sister just like the junior team.

As I got home, I check my watch and I still have an hour to prepare some food.

I walk to the kitchen and opened the fridge to look for something to cook.

"Welcome back Ms. Kang."

I heard coming from the living room, I immediately walked out of the kitchen after I heard that.

"Y/N why did you arrive so e- GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" I exclaimed as I saw her.

She has band-aids on her face and also on her arms.

"I'm fine." She said and walk upstairs

"Fine?! Your face is almost covered by band-aids and you're telling me you're fine?!" I asked as I followed her.

She opened the door of her room and about to close it, luckily I managed to block it.

"What happened Y/N!?" I asked again as I made my way inside her room.

She just sat at her bed as nothing happened and didn't even bother to look at me.

"Y/N if you're not going to tell me what happened I'll go to the university and report this to the admin," I warned but she doesn't care.

"I don't want to go to school." She said and lay on her bed and covered herself.

"What?! The wait is this a scene again Y/N? Are you doing this so I won't allow you to go to school?!" I asked in frustration.

I can't take this kid anymore, she's really unbelievable!

"Y/N talk to me! What happened?!" I asked and removed the blanket to her.

"Since when you got into trouble huh?! Are you that hard-headed? Your brother didn't even encounter like that before-"

"IRENE CAN YOU JUST GO?! IF YOU'LL TALK ABOUT MY BROTHER IN MY FACE, PLEASE JUST GO!"

"Why are you like that?! I'm asking you what's wrong!"

"I SAID GO! I DON'T NEED YOU ALL! I DON'T NEED SOMEONE WITH ME! I DON'T NEED HUMANS!" She yelled as she pushes me out of her room.

She slammed the door and locked it as I got out of her room.

"Shit!" I mumbled

I just let my hand run to my hair in frustration.

"Stupid Irene! You should have control yourself."

~~~~~~
Third Person

After what happened Irene decided to go to the school of Y/N just in time that she saw the junior team.

"Irene unnie," Umji said as she called the latter

"Umji, do you know if the admin of the school is there?"

"Is this about Y/N?" Yuqi asked

"You know what happened?" Irene asked

"Ye-"

"Who did it?"

"Unnie we already rep-"

"I said who did it?!" Irene exclaimed cutting Yuna's word

"They are at the office right now unnie," Umji said

Irene made her way to th office and didn't hesitate to go in.

"Ms. Bae what can I-"

"I want them to get kick in this school," Irene said to the admin.

The girls who responsible for the bully came shocked. They ran to Irene and kneeled.

"Ms. Ba-"

"It's my daughter who they messed up. Even tho it's not my daughter or just somebody else, I won't tolerate this kind of action. This school doesn't need these students here." Irene said

"Ok, Ms. Bae." After hearing the response, Irene left the room and immediately talked to the junior team.

"Explain what happened," Irene said with authority.

"We just got to the room and saw Y/N beaten by those students. Then Y/N walked out as she saw us." Umji explained.

"Where is she?" Yuqi asked

"At the house, she locked herself and said that she doesn't want to go to school anymore."

"Maybe it's because of the rumors," Yuna said

"Rumors?"

"As we got here, the students are talking about her. Saying she's staying with us so she can be noticed." Chaeryeong said looking down.

"What?!"

"And also about the fair, they creating a fake news saying Y/N just won the contest because she stole our idea," Yuna said

"But we already take our actions there unnie. We're really sorry." Umji said

"You don't have to say sorry. It's my fault." Irene just said

"What are we going to do now?" Yuna asked

"Basically to fasten the search for the seniors so they could help Y/N now. Y/N's connection to people is fading now after what happened." Yuqi said

Along with the discussion, Irene phone's ring so she excused herself to the juniors.

"Hello?"

["Irene, it's Yeri. I found Sana."]

"Really where?"

["I'm in a hotel right."]

"Hotel?"

["I'll text you what hotel."]

"Ok."

"I need to go," Irene said to the juniors and heads out.

Meanwhile

Y/N decided to go out of her room. And walk to Irene's office. She knows that the older is not at the house as she heard the older's car awhile ago.

She walked to the older's table and look for something.

"Kang Seulgi... this is the head is that assigned with the robot," Y/N said as she looks at the file that is on Irene's table.

She dialed it on her phone and wait for it.

["Good evening, Kang Seulgi of Kang corporations what can I help you?"]

Y/N don't know what to say so she keeps silent for a while.

["Hello? Is there someone in the other line?"]

"S-seulgi."

["Who's this?"]

"I-I'm... I'm Y/N."

["OH SH- Good evening ms. Kang!"]

"G-good evening t-too."

["What can I do to you, Ms. Kang? Wait where's Irene is she's with you?"]

"She's not h-here."

["Are you ok Ms. Kang? You're stuttering."]

"Sorry. I-I'm just not u-used."

["Oh, I understand. What can I help?"]

"The robots.... a-are they good now?" Y/N asked that made Seulgi silent.

"Hello?"

["ah yeah. They are all the way done Ms. Kang."]

"Good, Thank you. Pl-please does your best to fix them all."

["We will Ms. Kang."]