/Twenty Five/

Irene's PoV

As I arrived at the office I sat on my chair and wait for the girls to arrive which took not so long.

"Come and sit," I said and they entered the office as they sat on the chairs across to me.

"First, I just want to thank the four of you for the thing you have done. I'll report this immediately to the scholar department so they can give y'all bounty for that." I said which drawn a huge smile on their faces.

"Unnie thanks!" They all said in unison.

"It's nothing," I said

"Well, it is. Actually, we're not doing this for the bounty but we're just returning the favor, after all, Daniel Oppa helped us a lot." Yuna said

"Yeah, and that is the thing I don't want you guys to mention to Y/N," I said in worry.

"Why?" Chaeryeong asked.

"She'll feel bad if she'll find out," I said

I mean, she's been looking for his brother's presence ever since but Daniel can't give it to her. What will she feel if she founds out that Daniel treated these girls as his younger sisters while Y/N which is his true sister by blood didn't?

I don't actually get Daniel, I mean... Before all I know is he doesn't care completely with Y/N. I sometimes scold him for being an irresponsible brother to her younger sister but it turns out that he did many things for Y/N and one of them is building the robots.

"Anyway, let's move with the business. What is it?" I asked

"Well unnie this is kinda hard but we'll get to this point if we'll work together," Umji said

"Here's our plan."-Chaeryeong

"While Seulgi unnie is fixing the robots with her team, we'll try to get Y/N's trust but there are no bad intentions for real."-Yuna

"If Seulgi unnie and her team failed and also us, we'll go to our final plan which is the hard one," Yuqi said and stopped

They all looked at each other's with smiles and spoke up in unison.

~~~~~~~~

"Is Y/N already wake up?" I asked at the guards as I entered the house.

"No Ms.Bae, she's still sleeping." The guard said.

"Ok thanks," I said and went to her room.

I immediately check her and seems she's fine and sleeping soundly.

I opened my phone and ordered food since I know she's didn't eat. It's already night forsake.

I told to the guard to bring the food to the room as if it arrives. While in the room of Y/N. I decided to bring the laptop of KD hoping I could still roam and see information about the robots.

I plugged my earphone so Y/N get disturbed by the sounds.

As I opened KD's laptop, I opened each of the files, and it turns out that I already saw some of them.

My eyes landed on the last file named 'rbt_info'.

Immediately clicked it and a document was written by Daniel showed up.

I'll get sick if I read this all.

I looked for another app gladly the laptop has. 'Speak Screen'.

I played it and the speaker started to read the document.

"The last thing about the robots, I made their program inimitable so that no one can copy it. All tho they can but they have to do it manually unlike the usual thing that when you copied something then you can paste it through. In this, I made sure that the robots' programs are can't be copied. I also programmed the robot on something special which is self-deletion. This allows them to delete ALL files, programs, memories that have been intact to them."

Just like what Seulgi said... but why?

"Each of the robots contains special secret files. All of the important things are written on it. The whole story to be exact. The robots that I'm going to build are the only ones who know the SSF."

SSF? What the heck is that?

"Irene." I snapped as I heard Y/N called me, I immediately pull out my earphones and turned down the laptop.

I walk to her and check her immediately.

"Are you fine now?!"

"Y-yeah. Just.."

"Ms. Bae, here's the food." The guard said outside as he knocks.

I went to the door and opened it.

"Thanks," I said which he replied with a smile.

"You're hungry?" I asked and she answered with a nod.

She sat up weakly and lean her back on the headboard.

"Just in time," I said and prepared her food.

"How're the robots?" She suddenly asked as she eats a spoonful of her food.

"Are they fine?" She asked

"Y/N-"

"I want to see them and thank them for this day, we had fun actually." She said that made me startled

She really let the robot come in her wall...

"Y/N they are in the headquarters," I said without looking at her.

"Hmm? For an upgrade?"

"N-no."

"For what? Anyway, where are Jeongyeon and the three? I thought you can get them now?" She asked with full concern in her eyes.

"Did you forget what happened?" I asked which made her stop eating. She put down her spoon and then suddenly water formed in her eyes that made me even shocked. Now she's crying. She covered her face with her hand and started to cry silently but I can feel the deep sadness in her situation right now.

"N-no... Ir-Irene tell me it's not true please." She begged

"I went to the place with the other robots and they ended up in the same situation with the other robots with you," I said.

She looked at me sadly and speak.

"You can fix them, right? Seulgi will fix them right?"

"Y-yeah. Let's just wa-wait for her." I said stuttering.

"Irene, please... let them go back with me. I'll take care of them as I got them again. I won't treat them like a thing. I'll value them. Please.... please let them go back with me." Y/N said looking at me straightly.