121

Your PoV

I'm here at my room as I wait on the next member that will knock on my door as I woke up.

It's already 30 minutes but nothing is happening so I decided to get off of my bed and walk out of my room.

"What are you doing?" I asked to Jeongyeon as she's in her fully wear. Which she always wear whenever she's cleaning the house with the others.

"I thought we're going out?" I asked confusedly.

"No need to go Y/N, well stay here. Catch!" She yelled at throw to me the broomstick.

"What the?"

"Start now, If we finish early we can rest early." She said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you serious about this? Really? I never see myself cleaning the whole house ever!" I whined as I sweep the dust on the floor.

"Y/N, there's nothing else to compare on the happiness whenever you see your house clean." She said as she fix my bed.

"Well at least I didn't need to leave the house." I mumbled

"So what you think about our plan?" She said as she continued her thing on the bed while I'm cleaning my shelves.

"Pretty smart, but still it is a long process. I don't have a choice tho." I said and shrugged

"If you able to get in the company, what are you going to do?" She asked that made me stop.

"Hmm, make it best company ever." I just said

"But it's already the best."

No

I just shrugged as I don't want to argue with her anymore. They didn't know, and they shouldn't know about it.

"May I know why you built Vil?" She asked as she picked it from my table.

"For the event of course."

"I don't think so."

"Well it's just like that, if there's more.... we'll probably I need to fix it and improve it."

"But you already did great with this. I want to see what more it can improve." She said and put it back.

"Jeongyeon, about your parents.... how are they?" I asked out of nowhere.

"They are good."

"I mean, to you?"

"Hmm, we're fine. But of course not really as it is. We argue sometimes but we fix it immediately. Why?"

I just sighed and sat on my chair.

"Do your parents, uhm you know? Think of somebody else?" I asked

"What do you mean?"

"Like uhm do they care in other children? You know? Like they have a daughter which is you. Then whenever they go out, are they good with others too like do they treat the other kids good too?"

"Of course they are. We have this saying that don't do to others what you don't want them to do to you. So that's it, I guess."

"Ahhh..."

"Why?"

"Nothing, I just thought about it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slammed on my bed as we finished cleaning the house specially my room.

"See now that it's clean, what do you feel?" She asked

"I feel.... tired."

"Nah, I mean look around? Don't you feel calm and peace?"

I just did what she said but I just can't relate into it.

"The way to have clear mind is to have a peaceful and calm place. Now that your place is clean, you can think properly." She said

"Yeah, whatever."

"Y/N!"

I looked at the door and saw Dahyun who just came in.

"Woah~ you had general cleaning? This is nice!" Dahyun said

She looked at me and reached my arms.

"Let's go."

"What? No!"

"Yah! I saved it already yesterday." She said

"But I'm tired! If Jeongyeon just didn't asked me to clean these stuffs!"

"Excuse me, if you just didn't leave this mess." She said.

I just rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I need to rest Dahyun, let's do it tomorrow."

"No, I have a place where we can rest." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Spa?"

"Yup, I had a friend there and I already scheduled us for today." She said and dragged me inside the spa.

Oh my gosh, I can't believe that I really need to do this all. First at the restaurant with Sana then park with Momo, after that is in Nayeon's house. Then arcade and bar with the couple. I don't know what more may happen tomorrow.

As we talked to Dahyun's friend, we walk in the changing room since we're having a full body massage.

"How's your day with Jeongyeon unnie?" She asked as we walk into a room.

"Not bad, I mean... I don't have a choice tho."

"You'll get use to them, who knows if you'll look for them someday?" She said and laugh

"Well, I won't do that. I don't have any plans to leave you all."

Dahyun stop and looked at me surprisingly.

"Woah~ Haha! Y/N is that you?"

"Uhm?"

"You're so sweet! Don't worry we'll stay together." She said and winked at me.

I just giggled and we walk inside the room and laid on our bed as we wait for the person that will massage us.

"I feel so lucky." Dahyun said out of nowhere."

"Why?"

"I can see your other side. Why don't you let the others see it too? It's adorable." She said.

"Tch, Don't you want me doing this just to you?"

"Of course it's sweet and I like it. But of course, it will be nice if they witnessed you as this."

"There's nothing special with me being like this, so why do you bother?"

"It's cute Y/N, everyone may fall with those personalities."

"Not you."

"Who knows?"

"What?" I asked surprisingly

"We are born to love whoever we want. No one can tell us what to do. Who knows, maybe someday I'll confess that i like you?" She said

I just laughed into it as I found it as a joke.

"Yeah, just laugh Y/N, sooner you'll cry because you're confused as hell."

"That won't happen."

"Said who?"

"Said me, no one can tell me what I need to feel dubu."

"Tch yeah."