Epilogue

Third Person

A week had passed after everything, everyone became busy. Team A works with their responsibilities in the company and school. Y/N stayed on her room to work with Vil and do reprogramming.

"Hey geek, get out of your room!" Tzuyu knocked outside the room.

Y/N who just finished fixing Vil, walked to her room since she's doing the project on her library.

She opened it and saw Tzuyu.

"Pfft! You look like a real geek now!" Tzuyu said and laugh as she looked at Y/N who's wearing thick eye glasses while having a messy man bun.

"Aish, what do you need?"

"Haven't you finish your thing? The others are waiting outside. They asked me to call you." Tzuyu said

Y/N sighed and opened the door widely and let Tzuyu in.

"Just finished. I'll change first." Y/N said and heads to bathroom.

Tzuyu on the other hand walked to Y/N's library and saw Vil.

"Hey, how are you?" Tzuyu asked to Vil.

The robot didn't respond since it can only open by Y/N's voice recognition.

Tzuyu pulled out something on her jacket and put the box beside Vil. After that, she went out of the library and wait for the younger on her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Finally! Gosh we are freezing now here, we'll be giant ice if you didn't came out." Momo whined to Y/N and Tzuyu who went out the house wearing thick jackets.

"You can just wait inside duh." Y/N said.

"Let's go, no more talk." Jeongyeon said and get in her car.

The other also did the same. While they are in the car, they talk some stuffs. The others asked Y/N how Vil is doing and Y/N told them the new features that she added.

"I'll try her later after this." Y/N said.

They arrived at the park where many people are also staying despite of it's snowing already. In the middle part of the park is a giant Christmas tree.

"Yay!!!" The others exclaimed and played with the snow as they wait for the grand opening of the lights on the Christmas tree.

"Y/N, catch!" Tzuyu yelled and throw the snowball to Y/N causing it to land on Y/N's face.

"YAH!"

"Pabo!"

They continued the snowball fight ignoring the others who are looking at them as if they own the whole park.

They just run around and throw snowball to each others.

"Oh- Sorry." Y/N said as she accidentally threw a snowball on a stranger.

"Y/N! Come here!" Jeongyeon shouted.

"Sorry again." Y/N said and run back to the squad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"SURPRISE!" They all said as Y/N went closer to them. They handed Y/N a box that made Y/N to looked at them confusedly.

"Is it Christmas already? Why you didn't inform me? I should have prepared my gifts to all of you." Y/N said and get the box.

"Silly, just open it." Nayeon said.

Y/N shrugged and opened the box. She saw an enveloped and unhesitatingly opened it.

As she pulled out a paper, she read it silently. The others are all waiting for the younger's reaction. They can't see it since Y/N's face was covered by the paper.