Chapter 1

Picture of Tunmise above ☝️☝️

Tunmise

"It's not funny, Niyi." I pout at my best friend who is laughing his ass off in front of me, "I told you to call me this morning since my alarm clock spoilt."

"I called you naw." He says amidst laughter.

I glare at him.

"I'm sorry oya, I was just trying to see if you would wake up by yourself, you need to learn to do things like this by yourself."

"You are mad." I eye him, "You say that like I always tell you to help me do stuff, I just asked you to call me so I can wake up this one time, Niyi."

"It's okay naw, oya beat me."

"I will actually beat you if you keep talking, if you see the face that new girl at the front desk gave me when I walked in ehn, I'm sure she thought I was so irresponsible, I mean, who comes to work by 9am?."

"Relax, babe" He places his hand on mine which is on the brown polished wooden table, "Tell me, how did your date go last night?."

"Ugh." I groan, "I don't even want to talk about it."

"Let me guess, another frog huh?."

"Totally."

Life is so unfair, why does my case have to be different?, Why is it that I've kissed seven frogs and I still haven't found my prince charming?, And if you're wondering what I mean by frogs, I mean men, I've kissed seven Mr Wrongs, the guy I went out with yesterday made it seven, my friends are luckier than me, one of my friends, Bisi, had to kiss just three frogs before she met her Mr Right, my other friend, Kamsi, didn't even kiss any frog, she found her Mr Right at the first go and now she was getting married in a week but look at me, I'm twenty six with no husband, no fiance, no boyfriend, nothing at all.

My parents are killing me, they've been on my neck telling me to bring home a man, like they think it's that easy to find a young, rich, handsome and completely SINGLE man in this Lagos, and yes, I put the single in capital letters because I can not become a second wife to anybody, never.

The man I went out with yesterday night did it for me, he was everything I had ever wanted in a man, so caring, so handsome and he was filthy RICH, yes, that rich, but I found out he was married, his wife was even pregnant, had meaning I just found out he was married after the date, it would have been better sef because then I'll just tell him never to call me again, but then I found out he was married after I kissed him. My God, I slapped him hard, he didn't tell me he was married before asking me out on a date the day I met him in the shopping mall, I can't believe I kissed a married man. Chaii, Tunmise, you need to go and wash your head, maybe then, good things will start coming to you.

But I made a decision right there and then when that man told me he was married, I'm done with men, I can't keep kissing frogs around, not happening, when the Mr Right wants to come, he'll come.

-----
I know this chapter is short and I'm very sorry😂

Don't worry, the remaining chapters won't be short, promise.

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Don't forget to vote and comment pleaseeee ❤️❤️

Till next time babiessss

Byeeeeeee ❤️