Chapter 12

Picture of Tunmise above ☝️☝️

Tunmise

"Do you even have sense?." Niyi bursts out laughing.

"I didn't know naw, when the guy now told me it meant pregnancy test, omo, I wanted to enter the ground."

"Poor you." He coos.

"Abeg leave that matter, Has Kemi gone back to Ibadan?." I ask about his sister who came to stay with him a few days ago.

"Yeah, she went back yesterday, sends her greetings."

"I'll call her later, when I have time sha."

"What are you cooking?."

"Lota's favourite, Fried rice and roasted turkey."

"Welldone, but when I tell you to come and cook for me you'll be saying another thing."

"Are you my boyfriend ni?, Don't go and meet all those girls you carry around, you think I've not noticed, today it's Mimi, tomorrow Kofi, next week it's Tiara."

"Have you been stalking me?."

"I'm your best friend Niyi, so it's not stalking."

"Well, I need to have a lot of encounters with different women, so I'll be able to treat my woman like a queen when I finally meet her."

"You need help."

He lets out a deep chuckle. "Is Lota there?."

"No, he's upstairs taking a shower."

I'm currently in Lota's house, he drove me here after work, some of my cloths are here because I'm here most of the time now so I just took a quick bath then came downstairs to cook for him because he said he was stressed out or something. Niyi is heavily obssessed with me and can't leave me alone for more than two hours so he called me to talk while I was cooking so now we've been talking for almost an hour with him on speaker phone so I can cook while listening to him.

"Does your mum know you're seeing him?."

"No and she's not going to because you're going to keep your mouth shut."

"You really need to learn how to calm down, did I say anything about telling her?."

"But I know you Niyi, mo ti so fun e o (I've told you o)."

I can practically feel him rolling his eyes at me from the other end. "I've heard."

"That reminds me." He speaks again in a playful tone this time, "Have you seen your sister's latest post on Instagram?."

"Semilore?."

He sighs. "How many sisters do you have, Tunmise?."

I laugh. "Who hasn't seen it?, That girl is something else."

"I never knew she was even modelling for St Ives, damn, the money she's getting ehn."

Semilore is now making waves on Instagram, just two days ago, she dropped some pictures, a photoshoot for this company she's modelling for.

St Ives.

Yes, Semilore is their ambassador. For their cream, soap, everything.

Omo, the way her skin was glowing ehn, she is even verified on Instagram, the picture naw got over 80k likes in less than an hour, I'm so happy for her, her followers even increased sef and I'm sure her bank account is overflowing with millions, she must sha give me my own share, I'll call her later.

"T." Niyi calls.

"Yeah?."

"I have to go now, I'll talk to you later."

"Okay then, bye." I press the red button.

I'm already done cooking so I dish out the food quickly.

"I hope he likes the food." I say to myself as I pick up the glass plate.

"You know I always like anything you make." He says making me almost drop the plate in shock.

I roll my eyes turning around to face him. "Were you trying to give me a heart attack?."

"I just said one sentence." He chuckles.

"How long have you been standing here?."

He shrugs. "Long enough to know that your sister is the St Ives ambassador everybody has been going crazy about, I knew there was a resemblance between you two the day I saw her picture. She's beautiful, just like you."

"So you still have strength to talk, I thought you said you were stressed out." I joke.

"I'm just appreciating God's masterpiece."

I raise an eyebrow. "Semilore?."

"Don't be silly, you of course, you're God's masterpiece."

Thank God I'm not fair, if not my face would resemble the color of tomato.

"Just come and eat Lota, so you can go to bed early."

He chuckles. "Babe, it's just 7pm."

"The more reason you should eat now."

He shakes his head laughing. "You're something else."

He helps me carry the plates to the dining room and even sets the table.

We both sit down to eat but I don't even eat comfortably cause all through dinner, I feel his eyes on me boring holes through my skin.

And he thinks I'm something else.

••••••
Don't forget to vote and comment guys ❤️