14. no worries

as they saw ji walking up to them, the wolves bowed deep, joon and the others were confused and surprised. "ji, stay close with me" yoongi hissed and held on jis shoulder. the wolves lowly growled, but jis was more dominant, they bowed again and with their arms showed him where to go, they took the lead. "sonny boy?" yoongi whispered. "they are friends, dad. kook is here.... and uncle jin! with gracie!" he looked surprised and happy to them. "what the hell!" joon growled out. "did u do something to my soul?!" he ran forward to the wolves, but ji grabbed his hand and pulled him back. "all okay, uncle joonie. they all are okay" ji resured him. joon still wasnt easy on it. "he is my partner, my love, ji." ji smiled at him and tapped joons hand. joon sighed and looked at yoongi. his friend for centuries only could shrug his shoulders.

______________

the whole camp gathered around the narrow entrance of the little valley, the king was here and everyone wanted to have a glimpse of him. some were uneasy by the presence of the suckers, but as lucien told them before, they were friends now. ji smiled shyly and his hands tightened on yoongis and joons hands. lucien stept forward and bowed. "welcome. finally u found your way here" "thank u..." lucien grinned at the shy child and looked to the others. "to u too. welcome. no harm will come for u here." "thank... u... where is jin?" "and kook with gracie" joon and tae eagerly asked. lucien smiled wide again and with a gesture, two wolves stept forward. "take them to their partners!" they nodded and off they went. hobi cought "where is ed?" luciens smile vanished, he looked sad. "i heard about your spouse. i am very sorry..... we have him here, but its the kings choice to judge what will happend with him. u need to wait." hobi looked unhappy and turned to ji. "he killed my soul, ji! he needs to die! i need to do that!" jis head stayed low and he stayed silent for a while. "i heard how it feels when u lost your soul, its like with the wolf and his mate, i have to think about it uncle hobi. we will find a solution, can u wait uncle?" hobi took a breath and nodded. he had hope that ed would met his true death.

______________

tae stormed through the camp to get to kooks tent. he ripped almost the fabrik open and stood still, when he saw him sleeping, gracie in his arms. tae panted heavly and tears drop down. here lay his whole world, his whole existence. he tried to calm down, even that his heart didnt produce a beat anymore, he could get nervous or excited. tae sat down to them and layed behind kook, hugging him and their daughter tight.

______________

joon saw jin from afar and yelled to him. "are u fucking crazy? if my heart would still working, i would have had a heart attack! the fuck babe! cant i leave u one minute alone?!" the wolf who escorted him looked shocked and surprised at joon. jin turned after he heard the loud familiar voice and smiled. "hiiii! what took u so long?!" joon stood infront of him and crossed his arms, furrowed brows and a pissed expression. "really jin?!" jins smile got wide and he hugged his pissed partner. "i missed u! are u all okay?" joon sighed and rolled his eyes. "u really will be my death one day" "hm... i can imagine ... in bed" he whispered in joons ear. joon had to laugh and hugged him tight back. "are u allright?! nothing happend to u?" "no all good"

_____________

yoongi watched ji close and everybody around him. he was still concerned about his son with all the wolves around, although they only were friendly and tried to pamper ji. lucien stopt next to him and also observed the scene. "dont worry. he is our king" "he is a child and my son, jimins and my son." lucien sighed. "u have no idea how long i wanted to hear this from a sucker. what a wonderfull family u got. another child on the way." yoongi glanced at lucien, than back to his son. "jimin and ji are my ... life. forever..... what will be the future for him?" "i will pick up ji sometimes to show him what a wolves life is, how a king acts and what his responsibilities are. i will teach him everything he needs to know. until he is ready." "ready? when will that be?" yoongi wasnt happy and showed it. "with the end of his puberty. a full grown wolf. the baby will need its brother for some years, its also a half wolf" "a boy, its a boy" "how wonderful. ji and his brother will end all wars between us and bring us together even more." "we will have to do our part for it too. .... didnt u say that jin and kook are also omegas?" lucien nodded. yoongi suddenly grinned. "i imagine that there will be soon some other hybrids, if we are lucky." lucien grinned back. "and i can imagine to find the perfect mate for hobi. but all at the time. first things first. we need to feed the king. oh! by the way, i sent a car to jimins location. he should be here soon." "but he needs the transfusion and the doc" "everything he needs will be coming with him, no worries"